Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
The first time I viewed that film, I immediately became envious of those children. Though one child didn't make it to earth, most of them were hand in hand with their soulmate from the very beginning. It's like they were a spiritual clan and they all reincarnated together for a purpose. A purpose that they remembered from birth! I also envied their lack of emotion (gosh I wish I had that)! I've always wondered since seeing that film, what if my soulmate were born next to me? What if I remembered everything before my incarnation here? I think my life would have been much easier. What about you?

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, Dr Iron Arc and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Yes that sounds like a dream, having your soulmate already just like that, people who wouldnt betray you for the sake of a goal that unites you all.

Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Yes that sounds like a dream, having your soulmate already just like that, people who wouldnt betray you for the sake of a goal that unites you all.
Thank you for your reply, I deeply appreciate it. Oh yes, wouldn't it have been so nice to have been born this way, instead of having siblings who can in no way relate to me whatsoever besides in physical looks! (lol)

Reactions: Panna
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I never saw that movie but the idea of that does seem enticing.

Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx and Panna
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'm not sure. I like the idea of meeting someone as an adult and slowly learning about them. If I was born with that person they'd be more of a family member to me. I also like learning about myself and growing.

Being born with that purpose and understanding sure would be simple and nice though.

Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Perhaps, but sometimes I feel to unstable to even have a basic relationship. I doubt my wish to Ctb will go away. It's not so much the loneliness for me, but the constant self hate.

Although, it would be nice to have someone that understands. I would just be to afraid to stay with them as I don't want to break their heart.

Man, that got depressing quick. Interesting movie though. I'm going to check it out later.

• Love
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I never saw that movie but the idea of that does seem enticing.
Thank you Dr Iron arc for your reply, I deeply appreciate it! Hopefully you can be able to check this film out sometime soon. I think that there are 2 versions, one from 1964, and one from 1995. The 1995 film is my favorite!
I'm not sure. I like the idea of meeting someone as an adult and slowly learning about them. If I was born with that person they'd be more of a family member to me. I also like learning about myself and growing.

Being born with that purpose and understanding sure would be simple and nice though.
Thank you OrcWitch for your reply, I deeply appreciate it! Very interesting and thought provoking response! I didn't see it that way at first but I can feel exactly what you mean!
Perhaps, but sometimes I feel to unstable to even have a basic relationship. I doubt my wish to Ctb will go away. It's not so much the loneliness for me, but the constant self hate.

Although, it would be nice to have someone that understands. I would just be to afraid to stay with them as I don't want to break their heart.

Man, that got depressing quick. Interesting movie though. I'm going to check it out later.
Thank You waitingforrest for your reply, I deeply appreciate it! I love your response and there are two versions of this film. The first make of this film is from 1964, and the second make of this film is from 1995 and in color. I prefer the 1995 film over the older one. Tis a great film!

Last edited:
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
is that the movie with the kids with glowing eyes? it scared the shit out of me when i saw it years ago. A soulmate would mean i am bound to be with that person and i have no control over that right? i don't know if i would like it, but if you feel it would work out i guess it would be okay

Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
is that the movie with the kids with glowing eyes? it scared the shit out of me when i saw it years ago. A soulmate would mean i am bound to be with that person and i have no control over that right? i don't know if i would like it, but if you feel it would work out i guess it would be okay
Thank you thinkkank for your reply, I deeply appreciate you! Yes, that film was a little scary, but I always thought that there was a deeper meaning to it, which is why I always pondered being born next to my soulmate. To answer your question, in reality we always have a choice of whom we desire to be bound to or with. Free-will is a very powerful gift that we all possess, which is the reason why I think most people are not even aware of who their current soulmates are in this life. For example, some people are born to their parents/family, but they are not 100% bound to them. The children of these parents/families might have different goals and or destinies which are not bound to the satisfactions of their parents/families. Since I began this particular thread, I have become more openminded on the entire subject. It seems it would be boring to have been born next to my soulmate, and have everything so perfect and furnished for me. I now know that tis the journey of finding such beings is much more adventurous and rewarding!