N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Dude, my ex said that somebody like me has a comically tragic life where anything that could go wrong, did, and whatever could be bad, was, that whenever I had hope or a chance it was ripped away. Then she left me because I was too difficult. If that's not a simulation like you described I don't know what is LOL

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, endofafoxtwo, auniqueusername669 and 3 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Model: human.
Serial No. 6067368268.
Loading interface...
Creating scenarios......
Test run initiated.

Reactions: auniqueusername669, sadworld and Dizzylady80
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have had my cars hit and totaled in devastating accidents that weren't my fault just as my life was about to take a turn for a huge improvement. The accident always in some way put a stop to what was about to happen to improve things. It's as if someone said "she's about to make a huge improvement in her life and meet an important goal, quick destroy her car so she has no transportation and is left in a traumatic situation."

The last time it happened I was numb. I didn't even react I was so used to it. My car was hit so hard it was bent double. I was just starting to launch my dream career but with no car I had to stop.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, auniqueusername669, demuic and 4 others
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Personally, I know for a fact that this isn't the case for me because I've broken before

I don't think this is a cruel test or a game of some sadistic deity. It seems much simpler than that. The universe is cold and uncaring, and humans have changed their environment faster than we could adapt to it. Most people are in shit situations. The people on this site are just dealing with shittier situations or just not handling their shit hand well (understandably so). My situation is that I was born into this body that I would grow to hate, a body that would grow to hate me back. A bunch of shitty things happened to me, leaving me more physically and mentally traumatized than I could handle. Seems pretty straightforward to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, auniqueusername669, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I feel like I know absolutely this is a simulation or game of some type. I have had a few miracles thrown my way not many but at least three times. It was like an award for outstanding struggling above and beyond what anyone else would do. The miracles appeared out of nowhere, in ways that wouldn't happen naturally.

This time I feel knocked down and unable to get up again. I keep casting about for an answer, a way to improve things. So far nothing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, OopsIdidntwanttodie, Dizzylady80 and 2 others
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
I feel like I know absolutely this is a simulation or game of some type. I have had a few miracles thrown my way not many but at least three times. It was like an award for outstanding struggling above and beyond what anyone else would do. The miracles appeared out of nowhere, in ways that wouldn't happen naturally.

I know quite a few posts I make about "me", but I just like to relate to people like you who get something not a lot of other people in my life seem to understand. I used to live with my schizophrenic mother to take care of my brother, but one day I had enough and had to leave. I had nothing on me, and ran to an airport. Last minute I notice my mother stole my wallet and the ticket I had with the last of my money (I was going to fly to the one relative who offered to help me). I had no way to contact them and no ticket. Well, I told my story to the airport clerk, and she actually got me a ticket last second.

I had no way to contact relatives to pick me up at the airport, so I was still in a really shit situation. On the final transfer flight a man sitting next to me is playing Minecraft on his mobile device with his son. I made small conversation about how I thought it was awesome he had such a connection with his kid. One thing led to another and he asked my story.

You know what happened? He bought me a phone, a phone plan, got me lunch and then gave me 200$ in cash. His family picked him up from the airport and they dropped me off at my relatives house.

The fact shit like this can happen, and then be followed by nothing but horrible luck and circumstance and situations blows my mind. How can life throw such crazy, 1/1,000,000 chances at you and then right when you think you have a chance it rips it away like a jealous toddler?

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, auniqueusername669, OopsIdidntwanttodie and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You know what happened? He bought me a phone, a phone plan, got me lunch and then gave me 200$ in cash. His family picked him up from the airport and they dropped me off at my relatives house.
These miracles happen so far for me from suddenly someone perfect for my crises appears out of nowhere, like it did in your example. Someone is there suddenly who throws me a lifeline. It's the perfect person.

Sometimes it involved me reaching out in some way or agreeing to accept the help in some way I wouldn't ordinarily do.

I do not believe this is an accident when it happens. Someone or something arranged it to happen.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: dialogos, demuic, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
more like 110 billion
I wonder from what period of time they say this since 'humans' have been around for 200,000 years or more. That is so many people.. and also to think of the other species of human who lived but died out

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and KleinerWolf
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It could be spiritual warfare.

Reactions: dialogos
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I wonder from what period of time they say this since 'humans' have been around for 200,000 years or more. That is so many people.. and also to think of the other species of human who lived but died out
Our ancestors must have had it pretty tough to survive and develop such complex cognitive thinking.
Shame that so many people are considering suicide.
Would been nice if there's another way that's more promising.

Reactions: dialogos
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
We've been making war on our planet for too long and now we are paying the price. The pandemic is an attempt to get our population back to a manageable size. If it doesn't work something else will.

Reactions: Nyxtus
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I'm starting to really think that. I keep getting new health problems (not the virus) and it doesn't make any sense.

Maybe thinking this will make death easier as if upon death i'll wake up in another world. This life could be a training program.
All the time! I've felt that way ever since grade school when the bullying started. I'm 50 and feel that all 50 years have been a long string of one thing after another for torture.

N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
We've definitely run the course of our time on this planet. In my opinion nature wants us out, but us being so damn good at adapting keep fuckin' up her plans.

Reactions: Meditation guide
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's really interesting.
I love the simulation theory and maybe the one who is controlling me (myself?) really wants to see if I can overcome this shitty life by living on. He's really failing at that, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have a very deep reserve of inner strength and determination to survive no matter what. It's been constantly put to the test. So the tests have gotten harder and harder to find the limit. It has hit bottom. I keep digging down deep to see if there is any reserve left and can't see anything but the bottom limit.

I need another lifeline, whoever it is watching this horror show.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, bigdog and Nyxtus
T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
Our ancestors must have had it pretty tough to survive and develop such complex cognitive thinking.
Shame that so many people are considering suicide.
Would been nice if there's another way that's more promising.
yes.. I think that humans then just didnt have much time to think about things other than hunting and survival.. Humans being one of the most intelligent animals is what I believe makes us prone to suicide.. we are able to feel pain in different ways and to a higher degree than most animals.. and in some ways, it is a curse

Reactions: auniqueusername669, WornOutLife and KleinerWolf
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
I have a very deep reserve of inner strength and determination to survive no matter what. It's been constantly put to the test. So the tests have gotten harder and harder to find the limit. It has hit bottom. I keep digging down deep to see if there is any reserve left and can't see anything but the bottom limit.
As somebody who has had similar circumstances to mine, I have to ask you a question. Do you ever feel that because of these miracle situations or people you've experienced, you owe it to... I don't know, SOMETHING that you keep trying until you absolutely can't anymore? Like you'd be wasting something's or somebody's efforts if you ended it after all of that? It's something I've really been struggling with lately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodbye710 and KleinerWolf
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Yes, but I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something I can do to work with the system

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
As somebody who has had similar circumstances to mine, I have to ask you a question. Do you ever feel that because of these miracle situations or people you've experienced, you owe it to... I don't know, SOMETHING that you keep trying until you absolutely can't anymore? Like you'd be wasting something's or somebody's efforts if you ended it after all of that? It's something I've really been struggling with lately.
I haven't really experienced something so wholesome as you guys have experienced in the past,
But I think I would find it hard to give in, knowing things have been occasionally good/kind for me in the past.
I would feel like that as well, how you described owing to something/someone.

Reactions: Nyxtus
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
. I don't know, SOMETHING that you keep trying until you absolutely can't anymore?
The fact that I have survived the last five years barely able to walk or move is a testament to my efforts to keep trying. I've also been through something that I just barely survived at all and somehow managed to pull myself through. Now I am just hanging on by my fingernails to life. I keep trying to come up with something I can do to help myself but so far can't find anything.
The pandemic seems like the final nail in my coffin as I cannot maneuver like I need to. I do not have the resources I need.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: dialogos, demuic, Nyxtus and 2 others
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020

Yes, go as long as possible till you can't anymore. Oddly, when you can't anymore, things get a bit better.

Reactions: Nyxtus and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The fact that I have survived the last five years barely able to walk or move is a testament to my efforts to keep trying. I've also been through something that I just barely survived at all and somehow managed to pull myself through. Now I am just hanging on by my fingernails to life. I keep trying to come up with something I can do to help myself but so far can't find anything.
The pandemic seems like the final nail in my coffin as I cannot maneuver like I need to.
I'm sorry, I hope you can find something for yourself, love you :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Meditation guide
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
If life is indeed a simulation, I wonder if there is a way to hook myself into a 3D printer and escape somehow lol. If I could, the first thing I would do is punch the developer(s) in the face.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and KleinerWolf
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
not sure if it makes sense.
but if that was the case, i get the feeling I should have been out long ago. maybe my console is broken and now I'm stuck in here even though shit has been unbearable for a decade.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and KleinerWolf
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
honestly, for me I've had this joking thought too. so much bad stuff happened to me, like tragically bad, in such a short amount of time, that I often have joked to friends that my life is like a game of the Sims where the player got bored and vengeful a long time ago and locked me in a 2m x 2m square room with nothing in it, and they're just watching me defecate myself and starve to death, lmao.

for real though, I'm sorry you are feeling this way. it's incredibly tough.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and KleinerWolf
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I do imagine sometimes that life/this world is a simulation, and then when I'll "die" I'll wake up in the real world, which will be better/more interesting than this one. I don't truly believe in this really, it's just something I think about and think would be preferable to this bleak reality.

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
We have unintendedly created a dirty gene pool with further "advancements" only perpetuating our suffering. Human nature is unnatural.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I feel like most people who believe it is are facing some personal issues, disassociation or low self esteem. These are just coping mechanisms.
Who knows, really? There's no evidence of it, but there's no counter evidence either.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
"Do you ever think you personally live in a simulation meant to see how much suffering you can withstand before you break?"

Yes.

• Hugs