• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Sometimes I have dreams and fantasies about being a kpop idol,
you don't want to be a slave? i think you should look into kpop idols and such. why so many seem to ctb. they are worse than slaves.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
you don't want to be a slave? i think you should look into kpop idols and such. why so many seem to ctb. they are worse than slaves.
Yeah I've heard that idols are overworked, but Yunjin from LSF said that being an idol doesn't feel like work. This might have been propaganda though. Anyways, I'd rather be a kpop idol than a wageslave. At least idols make a lot of money

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Their suicide rate shows that theyre just marionettes. Watching them perform is the equivalent of watching enslaved circus animals perform.

• Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
At least you know that you have it. It is still possible to adapt to some extent - I have been working on that for the whole life being unaware of me being on the spectrum.
I don't want to adapt though. I don't see the point or value in doing that. Why should I have to participate in a system that was not meant for people like me, and change myself to fit in? It doesn't seem worth it to me

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I'd rather be a kpop idol than a wageslave.
i'm not sure they even earn a wage. groups seem to live together in a small apartment. all you get at first would be some type of recognition. was never a kpop fan but i do hear things from time to time. nothing good. i have no idea who yunjin is

• Wow
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I'm not trying to invalidate anyone's experience here, merely adding to what the OP has said themselves. For example, the title of this post, "Do you think you're defying life for no reason" and another one of OP's recent post, "Do you ever feel like your life isn't that bad" speaks volumes about how OP sees their life. And when you read the posts themselves, among other correspondence you have with them, you see they haven't given life a fair chance and they're struggling with self-esteem and perfectionism tendencies among other things.

As for how I know most users haven't faced the same issues I have? Genetic depression only accounts for 30-40% of all depression cases. And even among those, not everyone has those genes expressed right off the bat, which I surely did.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9232544/

Also, I used to be a life coach; it's in my nature and habit to try and motivate people even if I'm down in the dumps myself. It was not a competition about who has a fairer life but an attempt from my end to empower OP to give life a fair shot.
Brother, I kind a feel you are being a bit harsh and judgmental.

Judging people based on few comments here and there wouldn't give you complete picture in my opinion. You never really know in which mental state people makes those comment also remember most of people are here because they are hurting.

Yes you can say you had it hard... Your obstacles were hard but also the calibre you got to fight those obstacles were exceptional as well. The load seems easier to you could be way too much for someone else.

Some can be broken in one round, some can be in middle and some can be in last.

As to giving life fair chance, everyone has to make their own call. From what I understand... One fights as long as one has hope and the day hope is gone so is fight in the person.

You could be a world best life coach but you can only make a fire when there is fuel.

My apologies in advance if my views makes in nagetive impact.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Lotsa talk about slavery and being 'slaves'. At the end of the day, most jobs are forms of 'slavery' and the thing is to choose what kinda slave u want to be lol

Sure some jobs are less slave like than others.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lotsa talk about slavery and being 'slaves'. At the end of the day, most jobs are forms of 'slavery' and the thing is to choose what kinda slave u want to be lol

Sure some jobs are less slave like than others.
Work itself is modern day slavery. That's my main motivation for ctb. I don't want to have to work for a living just to survive. I would hate to be yet another slave to the system. I want to retain my freedom, even if it means that I have to die

Last edited:
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Brother, I kind a feel you are being a bit harsh and judgmental.

Judging people based on few comments here and there wouldn't give you complete picture in my opinion. You never really know in which mental state people makes those comment also remember most of people are here because they are hurting.
I think the only person qualified to judge if I were harsh or judgmental is the OP and they haven't said to me anything of that sort in their numerous replies to me. In fact, they have agreed with me at times. So I don't get it how I was harsh or judgmental if the OP doesn't say so themselves.

You could be a world best life coach but you can only make a fire when there is fuel.
100% Agree. If there's no will, there's no way.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I think the only person qualified to judge if I were harsh or judgmental is the OP and they haven't said to me anything of that sort in their numerous replies to me. In fact, they have agreed with me at times. So I don't get it how I was harsh or judgmental if the OP doesn't say so themselves.

Just sharing my observation based on reading back and forth comments.

My apologies if I read the situation wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: INTJme
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024

Hey mate I suppose u would be the best person to ask this. Since ur a life coach and all. Tell me this, is there any point to the struggle ? I mean what are we all working hard for anyway? I know we all have to probably find our own meaning blabla but at the end of the day, there's really nothing to it is there? u would probably say its about perspectives.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Hey mate I suppose u would be the best person to ask this. Since ur a life coach and all. Tell me this, is there any point to the struggle ? I mean what are we all working hard for anyway? I know we all have to probably find our own meaning blabla but at the end of the day, there's really nothing to it is there? u would probably say its about perspectives.
Humans aren't very different from other species; we also function on the principle of pleasure and pain. We do things we find pleasurable and avoid things we find painful. However, humans are the only species with metacognition; meaning, we can think about our thoughts. This means we can find pleasure in the most mundane of things and also get to a point where all of life and living can become painful. If you get to a point where nothing, absolutely nothing remains pleasurable in the world, then yes, there's no point in continuing to struggle. But to safely conclude that, you have to give life a fair shot.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Work itself is modern day slavery. That's my main motivation for ctb. I don't want to have to work for a living just to survive. I would hate to be yet another slave to the system. I want to retain my freedom, even if it means that I have to die
I honestly don't like the comparison of work and slavery. It's making slavery look much less bad than it was. Those two aren't comparable at all. Work isn't particularly nice, and we could have it much better if it wasn't for all the greed, but it's something that has to be done. There has never been a time in which you didn't have to work, and working conditions are much better than they have ever been.
I get not wanting to work; I don't want either. The way I see it there are two options (assuming you wouldn't want to be homeless): work or death. (That obviously excludes people who can't work.) I suppose it's sad in a way, but that's just how life is.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I honestly don't like the comparison of work and slavery. It's making slavery look much less bad than it was. Those two aren't comparable at all. Work isn't particularly nice, and we could have it much better if it wasn't for all the greed, but it's something that has to be done. There has never been a time in which you didn't have to work, and working conditions are much better than they have ever been.
I get not wanting to work; I don't want either. The way I see it there are two options (assuming you wouldn't want to be homeless): work or death. (That obviously excludes people who can't work.) I suppose it's sad in a way, but that's just how life is.
What's the point of being alive or even being born at all if you'll inevitably have to work for a living just to survive? Why has there never been a time in which you didn't have to work? Why is this just how life is? Work and life seem so pointless and meaningless. People spend the majority of their lives as prisoners who never even know that they're in prison. At least I know that I'm a prisoner and that I'm in prison. Honestly, I wish I were never born. I've gotten nothing out of this life experience. There's nothing to gain out of experiencing life, and endless ways and things to lose. For me, it would be better never to have been at all

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
My mom calls me stubborn and set in my ways. She says that it's hard for me to change my mind once I make it up. I refuse to ever work for a living as I believe that work is modern day slavery. Society is something that I never want to be a part of. However, sometimes I wonder if I should just be a sheep and do what the normies do. Ever since my nihilistic awakening, my attitude towards life has become one of defiance. Maybe this isn't the best way
It's not a matter of choosing one thing or the other. You can choose something in-between. For example, I used the system so that I could get rich enough to get out of the system and live the way I wanted to live. Perhaps your mother should have added "unimaginative" to "stubborn".

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
What's the point of being alive or even being born at all if you'll inevitably have to work for a living just to survive? Why has there never been a time in which you didn't have to work? Why is this just how life is? Work and life seem so pointless and meaningless. You spend the majority of your life as a prisoner who doesn't even know that he's in prison. Honestly, I wish I were never born. I've gotten nothing out of this life experience. There's nothing to gain out of experiencing life, and endless ways and things to lose. It would be better for me to never have been at all
There is no point in being alive. You live or you die. Every animal has to work (and fight) to survive. That's how nature works. Someone has to work, and that's humans. There is plenty of people that want to work. I'd say it's probably the vast majority of people. Most people can't do nothing for very long, they need "purpose". E.g. my mother can't work, but she's trying all the time. She hates being unable to work.
Most people enjoy life, or at least prefer living over nothing. I don't understand it either, but evidently there's something they see.

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
I didn't have a fair chance at life either. Even though I was born to a well-off family and had a good education, I have Asperger's aka autism level 1 which has made life infinitely harder for me. Being on the spectrum is like living life on hard mode. I also have ADHD and social anxiety. These are all clinically diagnosed by the way. I think that I have undiagnosed depression as well. I think that I'm facing many obstacles in becoming successful (the main one being ASD). I've been burnt out ever since graduating college, and I don't know if I want to try and make something out of myself. There's really no point in living if I'll just have to mask for the rest of my life, and buy into a system that was not built or meant for me. I don't want to participate in society
If your financially secure you can try anything without repercussions. Can always die later if it doesn't work out

Reactions: sserafim and Linda
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I didn't have a fair chance at life either. Even though I was born to a well-off family and had a good education, I have Asperger's aka autism level 1 which has made life infinitely harder for me. Being on the spectrum is like living life on hard mode. I also have ADHD and social anxiety. These are all clinically diagnosed by the way.

Same except for the ADHD though I think I have that. It is exhausting. You don't have any interests in life you want to do for a job? Yes it is slavery though. I guess if it was not people would be able to retire at 45 without inflation.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There is no point in being alive. You live or you die. Every animal has to work (and fight) to survive. That's how nature works. Someone has to work, and that's humans. There is plenty of people that want to work. I'd say it's probably the vast majority of people. Most people can't do nothing for very long, they need "purpose". E.g. my mother can't work, but she's trying all the time. She hates being unable to work.
Most people enjoy life, or at least prefer living over nothing. I don't understand it either, but evidently there's something they see.
What do they get or gain out of working?

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
I find myself thinking this all the time too. the system for the vast majorityof peopleis absolute shit. But even with that caveat, for me it's really just cope. There are interesting jobs/fields out there and if I had a stable platform to "launch" from I feel like maybe I could do something cool, and the thing that sucks is I did but didn't know it. When I had some semblance of stability I was undiagnosed and fucked because of it, then when I finally got help it was too late and it's only been down hill from there.

If I got a second chance now I'm not sure I'd even be able to recognize it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not really defying life at all honestly. I don't see how I can defy life other than to ctb as, if I'm alive, I'm forced to go through it. I want to defy life and ctb but it's incredibly difficult for me. At this point, I'm starting to think that ctb is impossible for me

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
What do they get or gain out of working?
Humans are "programmed" to work. We're not made to sit around and do nothing. Most people feel the need to do something, to occupy themselves. Even if no person would have to work, many would still do it. They get money and an occupation, a purpose.