Madison98

Madison98

Aug 30, 2024
I don't want to remembered. This because all memory of me will be laced with pain for those who loved me.

G

guest6362

Aug 24, 2024
I don't, ideally every evidence of my existence would be erased but that's obviously not realistic. Even when I was a child, I never even wanted to be perceived; I see any potential attempt as remembering/honoring me as an extension of being perceived. Simply put, I don't want people to know I exist or have existed.

Adding onto that, whenever, especially online, I see people commemorating people who have CTB, it just feels selfish to me. I get that people do it to cope with death, but I doubt that there are many people who wanted their suicide and other issues to be blasted online for strangers to see. And so often, it's to advocate for the total prevention of suicide in any cases and for the horrid mental health system that very often doesn't work. It feels like people who have never been suicidal trying to push their ideals by using the death of someone who very likely didn't agree with said ideals. Of course, I'm assuming quite a lot, but I do feel like I'm at least partly justified to think this
Even if the world gets to know about our ctb, it would just be a matter of weeks where they will forget it

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
No, I'm fine if people have to have some sort of final goodbye or something like that but ideally I would want to be completely forgotten about