• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
I do disagree with that statement. It's about perspective I think. I view my life as pointless and I am sure a lot of other people on here view their life's a pointless but I also know a lot of people who greatly value life. It's true that in the grand scheme of things not everyone's life is gonna be this great remembered thing but that doesn't make it pointless. It's about the value you put on it yourself, and if you cannot find any then that's okay.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
To me it is pointless but that's not necessarily good or bad. If someone is happy they are probably not thinking "oh no, all this joy I'm experiencing is so pointless." They would just be happy. But if you are suffering and there is no greater purpose for it, that is a problem. Personally I don't care about some vague "greater purpose" because even if it were true, I can never understand it or benefit from it, and I'm not interested in suffering for no reason.

Reactions: whatevs