akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Yes. I'm pretty much a shut-in at this point. I'd go for days without any social interaction. The only people ringing me are debt collectors. I hate eating alone so I do it while watching eating scenes on movies/TV series. Hell even fucking mukbang challenges. I basically just talk to my cats.

Reactions: DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

I used to think a lot about How my closer family And friends would feel about It but some time ago I isolated myself completely but that draws too much attention, so now I try to Interact the minimum with my close family And friends. After that isolation time I don't really Care much about How they'll feel, not even my parents, I just know they'll get over It and be Fine.

The only ones I Care are my brother and sister. We are very close and They're on important moments in their life. My sister is in the Middle of a doc and my brother is finishing High School, about to try to enter in uni. I don't wanna mess their lives rn, I am Afraid that my suicide Will mess with their professional lives in a definitive way. I really don't wanna their lives to be fucked like Mine. It's not Fair with them...
feel free to message me if you'd like any tips on isolation. i have managed to do it with everyone, but it took many years to accomplish it

Reactions: Ashpac and NotMery
D

DeletedUser4739

Yes. I'm pretty much a shut-in at this point. I'd go for days without any social interaction. The only people ringing me are debt collectors. I hate eating alone so I do it while watching eating scenes on movies/TV series. Hell even fucking mukbang challenges. I basically just talk to my cats.
awww, cats. i wish i had a dog. i really miss having pets

Reactions: Ashpac and akosineenee
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yes, I have literally no friends irl, I don't leave the house except when people tell me to run an errand for them and even then I try to avoid it. I've been on sickness benefits and they put me in the "this person won't get better in the near future group" for some reason which means I don't need to provide any more sick notes.

Reactions: Ashpac and akosineenee
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
feel free to message me if you'd like any tips on isolation. i have managed to do it with everyone, but it took many years to accomplish it
Same here. It took a lot of effort to completely self-isolate but, in the end, I managed to do it.

Reactions: DeletedUser4739, lv-gras and Ashpac