Dec 22, 2021
Do you consider yourself evil?

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Most of the time I feel like a piece of shit, but when I remember how people are in the world, I almost feel like giving myself a prize for basic decency.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: houseofleaves, onlyanimalsaregood, BrokenBliss and 16 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I don't consider myself the worst but I don't regard myself a good person. I am very flawed and made tons of mistakes. I hope I can forgive myself before I die.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, waitingforrest, Deleted member 8975 and 2 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Is a parasite evil if the alternative is death?

Reactions: bored, Disappointered, markimobzzdeasui and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I don't consider myself the worst but I don't regard myself a good person. I am very flawed and made tons of mistakes. I hope I can forgive myself before I die.
Same, but I'm not letting myself off the hook for my fuck ups. There are regrets I'll take to the grave.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, BrokenBliss, Feeding Pigeons and 3 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I don't because I do not consider people evil in general. I belive actions, intentions or beliefs can be evil, but the person is not evil in it's entirety. Some people are narcissists and/or antisocial psychopaths which makes them more likely to commit "evil deeds" along with some other personality disorders. Some of them are even so far gone it's best to isolate them from society forever, possibly via means of death penalty. But I am fairly sure I am not one of them, I am not an angry psychopath or a malicious sadist. Of course I did "bad things" but who didn't?

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Disappointered, NSA and 2 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I wish I was, being evil looks fun and all the worse piece of shit evil people I know have amazing lives (compared to mine at least).

Reactions: lotus11, onlyanimalsaregood, Disappointered and 6 others
D

Deleted member 8975

As shit and subhuman as I am…no I don't think I'm that low. Is this thread a trick to make me feel better about myself? Cuz it's kinda almost working…a lil bit. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: BrokenBliss, DivineMedicus, som1 and 2 others
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
No. While I think of myself as very generous, a closer look shows I have been selfish in ways that if I could go back on time I would do things differently.
I have had my regrets about how I have treated a few people because I can appear very angry even when only irritated. I don't think I'm evil because
I haven't loved someone as they wished. I regret I wasn't more honest about my feelings right from the beginning.

Reactions: som1
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
The way the few past months have went, I don't consider myself a good person anymore now. I haven't hurt anyone though but I have lost all my principles,moral integrity,talent,intelligency and all dreams forever. My problems and deep dark depression have made me a person I never thought I would become. It is evil enough for me even if it does not comes under the category of narcissist or ASPD or other abusers.

Reactions: Gsvko, Disappointered and som1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, not at all. I see myself as being the opposite. I deserve better than a life filled with suffering, I deserve the peace that only death can bring. I am not meant for this world and I should have never been born. I cannot cope with life. It is unfair how I have to endure this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui, Rogue Proxy, lotus11 and 7 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Don't really believe in evil, we are all just playing out our biological and environmental hand. All the worst villains in history lived a life that made them so. As for me, I'm not great but nowhere as bad as the voice in my head would have me believe. Just not very good at life.

Reactions: Un-, Gsvko, hungry_ghost and 2 others
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I do not consider myself evil, but I am now starting to wish I was. Evil beings have no remorse or guilt, no emotions, and they get everything they desire just because they are evil. I wish I was evil.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, demuic, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, thats why sometimes people in the past took advantage of me.

Reactions: lotus11, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Deleted member 8975 and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Do you consider yourself evil?

I "fold."

I am just "done."
Dealt.
Angry.
Oh well.

I am tired.

Tired of waking up.
Tired of everything.
Tired of the microscope up my ass.
As it always was.
Like omg

Tired of the "underlying motive" illusion.
Tired of the facade.

Tired of the

X must mean Y

Tired of saying I'm tired
Tired of snooping, prying, picking, prodding.
Tired of "false images" and "secrets" and "oh I think I know what it is."

I guess I'm "evil" because of my "history" and little fuck faces who ruined my autonomy, privacy, sanity, peace, solace, quiet, and wanted me to fit into their little "picture" of hell. Not funny.

Probably much like other people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: callme, WrongPlaceWrongTime, som1 and 1 other person
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Yes. I mean, I don't wake up in the morning thinking about how to ruin someone's day, but that doesn't mean I haven't done wrongs to others.

And being evil doesn't necessarily mean "highly intelligent psychopath".

It just means one makes evil choices versus good ones (if one is keen to measure life in that way, that is).

Last edited:
Reactions: NSA, Lost Magic and som1
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I always knew I wasn't perfect but I didn't consider myself evil. Today however, I am forced to ask myself if pathetic weakness and abject emasculation might turn you into a certain category of evil person. Sort of like the other member who mentioned parasitism. Regardless, as much as evil is abhorrent to the point that it should be destroyed, so too is being so enfeebled as to lack any spine let alone a set of balls.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm not completely evil. I broke up with Saddam.

saddam hussein bed GIF by South Park

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, callme and som1
C

cocainenosejobs

A little lost but going home
Feb 21, 2022
Yes after how I treated everyone at my lowest it made me realize I am not a good person

Reactions: NSA and som1
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I am human, all people have at least a bit of inherent evil in them. Without that, there is no choice to be good. I want to be left alone to rot in peace. If that makes me more evil, so be it. I can't waste more energy hating myself.

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Sometimes...

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Evil with myself...yes

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and som1
Deadly_Intention

Deadly_Intention

Apr 10, 2021
I often feel like that. I truly believe that I am a bad person. That's the inner core belief I have about myself. I was told that over and over as a child, and well as time passed I accepted that as true. I hurt people I care about all the time, sad part is I don't even intentionally do it... but I do it nonetheless. I've tried changing, to be a better person and not so toxic etc. but I just revert back to my bad evil self. This is the main reason why I don't want to be alive. People like me shouldn't be alive, tragedy is we usually live the longest to endure the intense pain of loneliness and loathing every single breath taken.

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, Disappointered and som1
Pianoplayer

Pianoplayer

Beer and music :)
Mar 28, 2021
Im a sad person, but never bad. I love helping people when ever I can.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and onlyanimalsaregood
S

Skyewalker

Mar 25, 2022
I was raised by a pretty evil narcissist. Therefore, I might be evil, because that psychology has rubbed off on me - I caught psychological fleas from being around it too much. However, I care about trying to be good. So, am I bad? I have a sister who says I probably am, even if I don't want to be.

Life is confusing...

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Reactions: houseofleaves
Pianoplayer

Pianoplayer

Beer and music :)
Mar 28, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and houseofleaves
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
If everyone did this the world would be a better place x) But yea, gotta think of yourself too.
Yeah, I prefer hurt myself then hurt others but I definitely have to learn to put myself first.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can't believe I didn't take this bait sooner.

Yes I'm evil. The only thing holding me back from committing truly evil acts is my own laziness and apathy, which are ironically also part of what makes me so evil in the first place. I've mentioned all this many times before in this site but me not caring about how my death will affect others also makes me pretty evil even though it will still ultimately be the most beneficial thing I can do for the world.

I feel like when compared to other people…I would probably have done worse in their situation and with even less concern for whatever damage they've done. I tend to always lean towards being contrarian or playing Devil's advocate in most issues and this alone should qualify me enough as an evil person. My therapist once tried to tell me it's a good thing that my INFP nature (whatever that means) tends to make me want to empathize even with people most others consider irredeemable or horrible but I think she's just being wrong and even if she isn't then I'm still evil by current society's standards for even thinking of advocating for the clearly evil. I'm so sick of people thinking this makes me good because it doesn't. My innate need to empathize more with evil people must mean I am evil myself how is that so hard to understand?

• Love
Reactions: bored