• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Looking at what is happening on the Amazon forest does it bother you at all?
I used to be like a lot of people these days: express a lot of concern for animal rights and the planet but i never did anything to help. For an animal lover like me it would probably make sense to stop eating animals but i never did.
Nowadays i'm so unplugged and inert that i no longer care about these issues.
When i hear all the fuss about the amazon forest i know that i would get angry some years ago, but right now i don't give a damn. The whole world could be burning itself to the ground i wouldn't lift a finger to stop it. The faster our species gets wiped out of this world the better for the rest of all life.
I plan to be long gone before this whole thing turns to shit, so let them destroy everything, not my problem.

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I was very saddened to hear about what's happening to the Amazon. I used to be vegetarian for many years and even considered being vegan though I never gave up leather. I've always felt kind of helpless about the whole thing. When I was vegetarian this guy I was dating once said that it wouldn't help save any animals as in fact if everyone stopped eating meat and dairy the animals that supply it would likely just go extinct since there would be no use in raising them. I guess we could always keep a few caged up in zoos and petting farms, but that's no way to live and it wouldn't be many. Sometimes it seems like humans are so destructive that the only conclusion to our presence on earth is the annihilation of all its life. I wonder why we aren't in harmony with our environment like all the other animals. Maybe we are really an alien life form.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I wish with my whole heart I could do something to save the planet and the environment. I love animals and nature and part of the reason I want to ctb so badly is because of what we as humans have done to our planet and the animals that live here. I hope when I'm gone people finally learn how to respect creatures other than themselves, but I really have no hope.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
To be honest, if I was in a place where this even made it into my long list of worries, I would be in a rather comfortable place.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yes I do care. It's whether I'm more use dead or alive because I don't give a shit about me anymore.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
honnestly no, I dont care

it is so humanly pretentious to believe we can destroy the planet, the planet will survive, it has seen much worse and is still here after 4-5 billions years
as far as humanity is concerned I think it will adapt as it has always done, we too are hard to destroy

but I admit I would feel concerned if I had children