• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
genuine question

i'm quite shallow so i do - i'm ctb in the forest mainly because of it's beauty, the benefits of it not being my home are just bonuses. but... i think about people who died in places they hated - mass shooters and stuff, the irony of that kinda shit... to them, though, their actions were more important, the way they went was more important. there's so many factors of ctb, so many ways one can fantasise about their 'perfect' way to go... does location factor into that, for you? or is it just wherever is most convenient?

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
The forest is exactly where I'm planning to go in a few weeks. I have always wanted the woods to be my final spot, and where I'm going, my body won't be found for years(hopefully).

Reactions: kermudgeon
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
The forest is exactly where I'm planning to go in a few weeks. I have always wanted the woods to be my final spot, and where I'm going, my body won't be found for years(hopefully).
Seems like you and I are on the same wavelength. Though in my case it will be a forest in the far north, in winter (or, at least, at a cold time of year). My hope too is that my body will never be found, and I will try to plan things so that there is little chance of it ever being found.

I once read a book that listed the last words of a lot of famous people. They varied from banal to very funny. I'm not famous, and no-one will be around to record my last words, but I sometimes get a laugh by imagining my last words being: I hope that wolf over there has already had lunch.

So always look on the bright side of death
A just before you draw your terminal breath
Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you ...

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I' m rather pragmatic, I guess, but it's also important that I feel secure where I will die.

The woods are a beautiful place to die, think so, too.

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Only in that I really don't want to traumatise my partner but might still be at home.

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
I would want to die in the woods. I've always loved being in nature, it's soothing for me. And hopefully with the added bonus of being a remote place where no one else would go for a long time. In theory, anyway. In practice, I'm so moody and changing I wonder if I have it in me to do it in a calm state of mind. Or at all. 😮‍💨

• Love
Reactions: Linda
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I don't really see how it matters too much, as if I was about to die then soon enough I wouldn't be able to experience anything, everyone has to die somewhere, someday after all, I see death as very normal and inevitable.

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
I'd prefer to be somewhere high up, on a rooftop, staring at the stars or something. However, I don't want people nearby lest they mess with my corpse.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
I can absolutely see why people do care, the idea of dying in a forest or someplace else aesthetically pleasing does sound appealing, but at this point its just whats easy. I think when i ctb it'll be in my own home simply because that takes a lot less than actually going somewhere.

kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
I would prefer the woods too. I bet a lot of people ctb in rental cabins, which makes sense but I feel bad for the cleaners...

bettertosleep

bettertosleep

May 3, 2023
i would like to die in a forest too, shooting myself in the middle of the woods so that nobody finds me and i will become one with nature, i think that is my ideal way of dying. i also like the idea of jumping from a high place while the sun is setting.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
No, I will likely do it in a garbage dump. My first and last concern is that I will not be found and saved by anyone.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Seems like you and I are on the same wavelength. Though in my case it will be a forest in the far north, in winter (or, at least, at a cold time of year). My hope too is that my body will never be found, and I will try to plan things so that there is little chance of it ever being found.

I once read a book that listed the last words of a lot of famous people. They varied from banal to very funny. I'm not famous, and no-one will be around to record my last words, but I sometimes get a laugh by imagining my last words being: I hope that wolf over there has already had lunch.

So always look on the bright side of death
A just before you draw your terminal breath
Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you ...
I'm planning on the forests of Virginia. I'll be heading there shortly, it's about an 8 hour drive from where I am. I'm going to stay at a motel for a few days, get hammered, then hike for about a week along the Appalachian Trail, then turn off and walk into the woods for several hours and find a spot.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I'm going to do it in my house, surrounded by photos and clothing of my husband and my baby bump pictures. I'm going to wear the dress I was wearing when he was killed, which is still stained in his blood. I'll never wash it. And when they find me, which probably won't be for weeks or even months since I cut off everyone a year ago, my note will say, "You killed my husband, you killed our baby, and now you killed me. And hopefully we are all together now."

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't care where I die. I just wish to be dead no matter what

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I would like to do it in nature , its very important.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just somewhere far away from where I'm at currently is Coolio with me.

lain_iwa

lain_iwa

see you in the next life
Apr 26, 2023
yeah, i don't want to be reborn where i am(if something like that even happens)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I plan to CTB by drowning in either a small lake or ocean near my house by taking SN right before to go unconscious so it's dependent on which body of water I choose. I've already scoped out a few places.

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
not really. if anything I'd like to die in my home, which is what it's probably gonna be so,, if I ever do finally overcome SI ill probably hang myself in the closet in my room, get all the merch I have of my yumes (google yumejoshi if you don't know what a yume is) and put it all around me so I can have my wives with me in my final moments alive.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I'm planning on the forests of Virginia. I'll be heading there shortly, it's about an 8 hour drive from where I am. I'm going to stay at a motel for a few days, get hammered, then hike for about a week along the Appalachian Trail, then turn off and walk into the woods for several hours and find a spot.
This would be my ideal too! Definitely will be in a forest.

W

WeJumpToFly

Feb 19, 2024
I would love to die safely in my own bed, but since I have a partner I'll rent a hotel room.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I would love to die safely in my own bed, but since I have a partner I'll rent a hotel room.
I second this.

My requirements for a place are:
1. Comfort
2. Ability to be alone enough to let the method work before being found.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Since i'm literally not feeling anything nowadays, i don't care that much and the funny thing was that i really felt when i was young. I just don't want to cause trouble to anyone, but once the bus is caught it will not be my problem anyways. If i really have to choose probably i would go to the sea but it really doesn't matter anymore, i think i will just do it at home.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah I do.

I only got one shot to succeed so I wanna do it in a way I'm comfortable and confident with.

I want to go by jumping and in a abandoned or low population place.

I don't want to die in my house or anywhere around people I know.