obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I just watched sam and colbys video… I am amazed, and so happy if people really do watch over us and guiding us 🥰

Reactions: NocturnILL
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes. You can get pretty drunk off them.

Reactions: NocturnILL, Nx7, tiger b and 2 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Yes and I work with them actively. I think they also can influence human life, a lot of the bizarre and weird stuff that happened throughout humanity was caused by spirits I believe.

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
yes definitely. maybe theyre ghost of dead people or something else.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The only spirits I believe in are the ones that fuck you up when you drink too much of them.

• Yay!
Reactions: NocturnILL, Passersby, Nx7 and 1 other person
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Yes and I work with them actively. I think they also can influence human life, a lot of the bizarre and weird stuff that happened throughout humanity was caused by spirits I believe.
Oh wow! Do you mind if I ask a few questions in pm?

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Yes, but I don't see what the big deal is.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No absolutely not, there is nothing spiritual about existence in any way. I believe that anything like that are fictional stories invented by humans who were unable to accept the true meaningless nature of existence where we are destined for nothing but to eternally and permanently cease existing.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Nx7
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I believe that there are many methods between heaven and earth than science can explain. There are ghosts, spirits around us. They are nothing more than energy without any physical traits. Thats why they cannot interfere with our conscious world. They can only watch. From the ghost, spirit state they eventually move on. Materialising into a baby that's getting born. Sounds weird? Well. I believe in an endless cycle l, call it reincarnation. "We" form from energy and return to energy, just to form a new life again.

• Informative
Reactions: NocturnILL and tiger b
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Oh wow! Do you mind if I ask a few questions in pm?
Send
I believe that there are many methods between heaven and earth than science can explain. There are ghosts, spirits around us. They are nothing more than energy without any physical traits. Thats why they cannot interfere with our conscious world. They can only watch. From the ghost, spirit state they eventually move on. Materialising into a baby that's getting born. Sounds weird? Well. I believe in an endless cycle l, call it reincarnation. "We" form from energy and return to energy, just to form a new life again.
Spirits can definitely interfere with the physical world. A lot of accidents were caused by spirits and they can influence and read human minds.

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Most definitely!
I believe there are all types of spirits roaming around. Some evil and malevolent, some that aren't bad and act as guides for us, others that maybe stuck suffering unable to let go and move on from the physical world and ones that only make an appearance when called upon.