• No

• I don’t know

• A little bit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't believe in the whole concept of astrology and horoscopes. I think the daily horoscopes are bs but to be honest the astrology sign does match my personality-might just be biased cause I'm lucky and fit the description haha. My sun is in pisces, moon in Gemini and ascendant in cancer.
i think it's cool if you believe in it cause it does sound interesting, so do what you wanna do but I personally don't dedicate too much time into it. I feel like believing in this doesn't actually hurt anyone, not like religion other can.
what are your guy's signs? If you don't know you can calculate your birth chart here:
https://www.astrology.com.tr/birth-chart.asp

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, WornOutLife and Deleted member 23374
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I don't think it's an unreasonable thought
that we are intertwined with the stuff of the cosmos
and affected by it's pull.
it's just that the cosmos
tends to be an idiot
or a comedian
and in either role
a true master of the craft

Reactions: Nymph
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Omg op it can be so fun to do astrology stuff with friends and there is the horoscope effect.
I personally do not think it is real but it could be real in some sense as we can only be uncertain about anything in life.
The celestial bodies could hold influence in ways we do not understand over our psyche, like Lunartics
I think it is only bad to be into this stuff when you take it too far. and straight up hate people for being a sign you do not like.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Omg op it can be so fun to do astrology stuff with friends and there is the horoscope effect.
I personally do not think it is real but it could be real in some sense as we can only be uncertain about anything in life.
The celestial bodies could hold influence in ways we do not understand over our psyche, like Lunartics
I think it is only bad to be into this stuff when you take it too far. and straight up hate people for being a sign you do not like.
Yeah it was fun reading horoscopes back when I had friends:'D

Ohh I knew about that effect but didn't know the actual name, thanks!

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Hey I have no friends either :3
Can I ask why you want a friend? if you did wish you had one or more.

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I don't believe in the whole concept of astrology and horoscopes. I think the daily horoscopes are bs but to be honest the astrology sign does match my personality-might just be biased cause I'm lucky and fit the description haha. My sun is in pisces, moon in Gemini and ascendant in cancer.
i think it's cool if you believe in it cause it does sound interesting, so do what you wanna do but I personally don't dedicate too much time into it. I feel like believing in this doesn't actually hurt anyone, not like religion other can.
what are your guy's signs? If you don't know you can calculate your birth chart here:
https://www.astrology.com.tr/birth-chart.asp
I'm a water sign and I fit the bill.....until they changed the goalposts last year and I'm not any more ‍♀️
I'm a water sign and I fit the bill.....until they changed the goalposts last year and I'm not any more ‍♀️
That symbol was a shrug ......dunno why that happened

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Capricorn here. I find astrology interesting but I don't put much stock in anything I hear about it, too much bs and fraud around. I always enjoy the cheap horoscopes that get that "ohh spooky" feeling.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

That symbol was a shrug ......dunno why that happened
I'm also a water sign lol some things fit me but I don't think it's because of that necessarily

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not at all, but respect those who. I've seen a psychic once just out of curiosity, the amount of rubbish she spoke, was unbelievable, none of it became true .

Reactions: Nymph
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to be really into this topic and knew lots of things about it. I thought my future and present were being and could be predicted for real.

Then, due to different reasons, I became too skeptical to believe in astrology, fortune telling or any religion.

I find the universe and life absurd and people (at least humans living in this world) will probably never find the true origin of everything (before the big bang) and the meaning of life.

However, I might believe we're living in some kind of simulation! Technology is improving so fast and I've been having many glitches in the matrix lol.

Reactions: Nymph and Sherri
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect or, less commonly, the Barnum–Forer effect, is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them, yet which are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.[1] This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some paranormal beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, aura reading, and some types of personality tests.

Reactions: DivineMedicus and Nymph