• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I have never had any even at School when the careers officer asked what you wanted to do when you left school , i didnt want to be or do anything (not in a bone idle way)

Reactions: Final Escape
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I don't have any. Always been told I have such potential. At one time I had planned to be a doctor. If that would've happened, I absolutely would be pro-right to die. But I don't and haven't cared about my future for a few years now. I've been told I've had a pretty interesting life and I'd agree I have already done many things I wanted to (though none of them turned out as I'd hoped). One part of why I'm choosing ctb is a lack of future because of my past. Too damaged.

People don't often ask though or just assume I have some fantastic plans.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I dread it when I get asked this question. Even before my life got to the point of no return, I always just said I didn't know and they would then give me a lecture about how I need to hurry up and make a decision. Nowadays they just look at me like I'm scum. I've never had future plans because I've never wanted a future. I just keep existing because I fail at dying.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I just tell them I make plans as they come along.

Reactions: Final Escape