• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Do most here really end up commiting suicide? I mean there are many inactive users, but that doesnt mean they are all dead, or are they? Are there more dead users, than alive now? Or did most people here not commit suicide? I mean sanctionedsuicide.com is relatively new. So i guess many old users are still alive?

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
In my nine months at the forum I only know one case of confirmed suicide was of GeeSuicide. Some other users also passed away but since I don't socialize with anyone outside here I can't confirm other cases.
See, perhaps some people enter here to be heard, to venting, to ranting, not exclusively to end their lives (Whereas that's the primary topic on SS), to handling the death thoughts since it isn't their only options.
another users they're definitely decided to ctb and joined the forum to ask for help to planning it or even to search a partner. Sure, we can't know how far they arrived in the ctb process unless another user inform it.
Personally I'm in the middle. I accept my suicidal tendencies and I'm not fear death anymore, but I want to live a little more since I want to grant some wishes as having a boyfriend or complete my gender transition I want it with all my heart. But if someday I decided to say goodbye to this world I don't hesitate to take the rope and pass away. I think a lot about my family and friends, but I can't figure out how can I live as much as 50 or 60 years. The bad thing about CTB is, since I wish I become a writer and a lot of them die that way I'll be another (Internal joke).

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
In my nine months at the forum I only know one case of confirmed suicide was of GeeSuicide. Some other users also passed away but since I don't socialize with anyone outside here I can't confirm other cases.
See, perhaps some people enter here to be heard, to venting, to ranting, not exclusively to end their lives (Whereas that's the primary topic on SS), to handling the death thoughts since it isn't their only options.
another users they're definitely decided to ctb and joined the forum to ask for help to planning it or even to search a partner. Sure, we can

There are many inactive users, so they might be dead or hospitalized, or simply gone, for whatever reason.

sadsadinfp

sadsadinfp

Aug 18, 2019
A lot of people probably just stop posting, hopefully they start getting better, or maybe lose their nerve, or their lives get busier. Others, I honestly don't know. What concerns me is when someone writes that they're going to attempt on a certain day, and then they don't show up again after that day...

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
A lot of people probably just stop posting, hopefully they start getting better, or maybe lose their nerve, or their lives get busier. Others, I honestly don't know. What concerns me is when someone writes that they're going to attempt on a certain day, and then they don't show up again after that day...

Maybe they didnt have patience? Maybe for some reason they were hospitalized?

CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
Its hard to know for sure. I was a lurker since January of this year. I was hesitant to join since its such a young crowd in general and everybody has so many computer skills that i do not. If i felt better & were smarter with all the computer stuff i would have done all the proton mail, tor, vpn, bitcoin tumbler etc etc & get my N or drugs etc and not be typing this now. I think a fairly high percentage have ctb that were here. I'm still surprised that there are few people circa my age on here. I cannot believe that i'm one of the few people on this planet in their 60's that want to leave. This place seems to get people from all over the world and yet there are usually only circa 400 viewers at any given time including guests. Basically most members seem to be alot younger than early 50's. It all makes me feel even more isolated since i cannot pursue this with the few people i know since they had me involuntarily put in which made things worse. SS is the only thing i have an interest in anymore. Its all strange since only circa 2 years ago i never even thought about the subject.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Its hard to know for sure. I was a lurker since January of this year. I was hesitant to join since its such a young crowd in general and everybody has so many computer skills that i do not. If i felt better & were smarter with all the computer stuff i would have done all the proton mail, tor, vpn, bitcoin tumbler etc etc & get my N or drugs etc and not be typing this now. I think a fairly high percentage have ctb that were here. I'm still surprised that there are few people circa my age on here. I cannot believe that i'm one of the few people on this planet in their 60's that want to leave. This place seems to get people from all over the world and yet there are usually only circa 400 viewers at any given time including guests. Basically most members seem to be alot younger than early 50's. It all makes me feel even more isolated since i cannot pursue this with the few people i know since they had me involuntarily put in which made things worse. SS is the only thing i have an interest in anymore. Its all strange since only circa 2 years ago i never even thought about the subject.

That can be a symptom of depression.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
most suicidal person never commit suicde. people can be suicidal and miserable for centuries without succesfully killing themself.

thats the most scary part: there is no binary in it - no either or.

there is more then suicide OR succesfully turning your life around, living happy for the rest of your life.

there is also the middlepath. where nothing changes or even gets worse. neither alive nor dead, just existing in despair until nature finally ends all that mess

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I dont think i will commit suicide ever.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
fuck that gay world why does everything has to be so hard

Reactions: iinner
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
What is your problem?

i had strong chronic pain for years and even though its as good as gone now (i will never be my real old me again though) my whole life got destroyed. now im old and i have no motivation to start again. not to mention that i had to endure so much shit in these years. im done

Reactions: Circles and Baskol1