• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Why should anyone be forced to stay alive when they absolutely hate their lives and no one actually made the decision to be born?

I feel if people are allowed to bring lives into the world, the same lives should be given the freedom to opt out.

We should have open laws where euthanasia is allowed at any age, for any condition, and for any reason. We call the UK a free country? It's not free. You didn't choose to be here, so in the least, you should get to choose to leave without the following
  • behind red tape (forms to fill out, years to wait, criteria that needs to be met, and most of which involves being over 80 yrs old and in chronic pain);
  • pay walls (the methods are too expensive);
  • laws (it's illegal in many places to commit suicide, and/ or people can be thrown into psychiatric institutions);

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
A fellow Brit?

The United Kingdom has never been free, for most of our recorded history the average man has lived in abject poverty, people of other nations were subjugated, tortured and broken by us (Ireland and India) and even today, we would rather not build houses or offer proper mental health treatment, becuase it is too expensive, but claiming back £1 for a charity donation is okay for MPs.

Most people are only concerned with their work, their car, what they eat and where they're going after work. They go home, and turn their brain off, consuming slop.

To ask to be set free from this world, would bring them slight dicomfort, so that can't do, or better yet, why should you be allowed to leave? I slave away at my shit job, so you should stay here too! And if you fuck up you're going homeless :)

Our fellow country men would rather see you homeless, then giving you an easy way out, look at all those people who complain about benefit scorungers.

For what it is worth Darkover, I completly agree with you, we shoudlall have acsess to CTB methords without red tape. It should be a human right, I doubt it on this hell hole of an island however.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Because so many humans are sadistic. I just wish they wouldn't procreate in the first place, it's so tragic how they so harmfully force life here even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all. Imposing decades of meaningless suffering onto others and denying them a painless way to die certainly is criminal, really wish I never existed more than anything, to me human existence is imprisonment and we are paying the price all because others were selfish enough to procreate.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
A lot of people think they're doing a good deed by infringing on someone's else's autonomy. Not just with suicide, but anything that is deemed harmful or taboo. When something is morally grey, few want to see nuance beyond the obvious black and white.

If you've ever been in an abusive relationship, there's often so many do-gooder types who come out of the woodwork and beg you to leave, because it is a morally sound thing to do, right? Yet in the process they often fail to neglect the level of dependence or attachment someone can have on an abusive partner, how difficult it is to leave, and how stability is not guaranteed if you do manage to accomplish that.

When you explain this, these types of people often threaten to quit being in your life if you don't do what they say, exactly when they say it, because in the worst case scenario they want control and the illusion of doing the right thing rather than what's best for each person's individual situation and what THEY want. In the best case scenario they think if you do X action y outcome will always follow and can't compute that life isn't always so simple or straightforward.

Because obviously, in a perfect world, everyone would be able to recover and live a good life, and to leave bad situations and prosper. But we aren't living in a perfect world, no matter how hard such laws and social norms try to paint it as so.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Why should anyone be forced to stay alive when they absolutely hate their lives and no one actually made the decision to be born?

I feel if people are allowed to bring lives into the world, the same lives should be given the freedom to opt out.

We should have open laws where euthanasia is allowed at any age, for any condition, and for any reason. We call the UK a free country? It's not free. You didn't choose to be here, so in the least, you should get to choose to leave without the following
  • behind red tape (forms to fill out, years to wait, criteria that needs to be met, and most of which involves being over 80 yrs old and in chronic pain);
  • pay walls (the methods are too expensive);
  • laws (it's illegal in many places to commit suicide, and/ or people can be thrown into psychiatric institutions);
I have no idea and they can all fuck off your body your life your choice the end nothing to discuss

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There was no overpopulation when humans lived in nature. The Stone Age woman could not bear more than one child. Only hunters-gatherers lived in the right way. The introduction of agriculture has caused the population explosion of today. Humans multiply like bacteria on an overpopulated planet without thinking about the consequences. It is strange that it is legal to have children when euthanasia is illegal - people must die because they were born. Euthanasia should be a human right for everyone who wants to die - regardless of the cause. However, there have always been cruel and stupid laws and rules in civilization. In the 1600s, witches were burned at the stake. Countries with political parties complicate politics. What does the right to vote matter when so many others vote for other parties and the state still has power over the country´s inhabitants through authorities, courts and police? Civilization is the wrong way to live. Man´s greatest mistake was the introduction of agriculture.