• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
Ok so I have a 3 year old nephew, my sister doesn't live with us she visits every two weeks and brings him every time. I don't care much for her but the kid spends all his time with me when they're here. So was just curious of something, when I CTB would he simply forget about me? Or would he be like 'why ma boi not home'. Would he remember anything when he's older? I mean I know I don't, I don't remember shit earlier than age 5.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Rose

Rose

ad finitum
Nov 11, 2018
It's possible that he'd remember down the road, though I'm not sure what the chances would be. It all really just depends on how his brain is developing & what connections have been forming. Each person works differently, so I can't say anything for sure.
In the short run I'd bet on him wondering about you though, at least to some small extent.

Can't say whether he'd feel a great sense of loss or not, again it really depends on the individual.

Reactions: Circles
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
My cousins completely forgot about me when they were that age and we stopped seeing them (we were only there on vacation). They were upset for a while but kids don't have good memories.

On our second vacation, years later, I actually had to reintroduce myself. They didn't remember a thing, haha. We bonded pretty close too. Well, for two weeks, that is.