• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Sb told me to kill myself on my last bd.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
My first attempt was actually two days before my 16th birthday and since then I've always felt the same. It's like the beginning of another whole year of things only getting worse and worse and more painful. I hate my birthday, to me it symbolizes the beginning of more suffering when all I want to do is just end it.

F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
Although I do not hate them they always feel anticlimactic and I would probably feel happier without

Reactions: Baskol1
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
It's my birthday in about a week, every day I move closer, each day I feel a deeper sense of dread and intense stress.
My birthday as well as new year's eve and yuletide, are the three major events that I am the most drawn to regarding when to kick the bucket.

A lot has to do with the endless abuse as well as disappointment all the way through childhood and adult life, all the memories come crashing in uninvited and merciless, leaving me a complete wreck before, during and after my birthdays.

I prefer when people don't try to give me anything or set anything up and instead give me something on another day because they want to, I hate this forced gift giving nonsense, I absolutely hate that people don't understand why I don't want company on my birthday, it's like they make it about themselves instead when I say I'm not going to host a party.

Urgh?

Reactions: Baskol1
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I feel the same way. I hate that my family insists on acknowledging my birthday even when our family is so fucked up. Why should we pretend to be happy? It makes me resent the day itself and my family so much more.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
The last couple of years my birthday was almost like any other day. No big celebration, just a bit of extra money. I just stopped caring since no one else would.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Birthdays make me feel like shit. It's the worst day of the year for me, I can't help but be reminded of all of my problems in an amplified, shameful way. All this day signifies is that I somehow got to x years old without making any friends, I've been depressed for x number of years, lost any potential I ever could've had and noticeably gotten worse each year. It also makes me realize how unimportant I am and how other people on this day go out with other people, get presents, or have positive memories of past birthdays. All I've done for years is wake up and sit in bed all day wanting to die and then go back to sleep. Doesn't matter if it's Christmas, my birthday, or the end of the world, I'd still be sitting around like a pathetic loser. That's all this day tells me.
I love my birthdays. They are a shining ray of light through the darkness of my life. It is one of the last links to a time where I was still happy and human.

• Love
Reactions: Futility
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I love my birthdays. They are a shining ray of light through the darkness of my life. It is one of the last links to a time where I was still happy and human.

I am actually very happy to see someone enjoying their birthdays, I am very happy for you and I hope it stays that way for you.