• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
See title.
I m asking this bc in one of these online tests there is a question that targets imagination skills.
Mine is rather bad.

lonely&trapped.

lonely&trapped.

I rather would be just a face in a crowd
Mar 22, 2024
I'd say my imagination is actually pretty good personally, but my creativity is poor. Probably just varies from person to person as it does for autistic people.

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I'd say my imagination is actually pretty good personally, but my creativity is poor. Probably just varies from person to person as it does for autistic people.
That's what I would have thought, too.
But in this 50-question-online-test they ask if you can imagine the caracters of a novel and what they will do. If you like reading novels or rather non-fiction.
My creativity is good.

lonely&trapped.

lonely&trapped.

I rather would be just a face in a crowd
Mar 22, 2024
That's what I would have thought, too.
But in this 50-question-online-test they ask if you can imagine the caracters of a novel and what they will do. If you like reading novels or rather non-fiction.
My creativity is good.
You could probably cultivate imagination though, maybe. I grew up watching cartoons a lot, so I got a pretty active imagination (but considering I am a cynical adult, I do have to try a bit harder nowadays).

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Makes sense @lonely&trapped