• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
The warmth in the sun is nice but yes everyone coming out and about increases the guilt massively of how I should be the same, but am evidently not.

SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
I don't mind the weather in spring it's the people, they crawl out like insects. The winter is peaceful, quiet and calm. As we get closer to summer people make a nuisance of themselves and disregard the privacy and personal space of others. The horrible warm weather of summer is enough to deal with, the selfishness of other people is too much on top of that.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm okay with spring I guess as the weather is just sunny as opposed to it being extremely hot. However, what I do hate is summer due to the weather being extremely hot and I can't deal with hot weather easily. I get headaches from all of the heat

Reactions: SevenDayWeekend
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I know how absurd it may sound.
But I hate it when it gets warm, when everything wakes up to life.
I like the warmer temperature, but just the very fact of it.
It gets warmer, the day is longer, more people go outside, enjoy the company of others.

I have a social phobia, so maybe that's a reason too.

But simply put, it's foreign to me watching everyone go out, enjoying life, seeing those familiar faces. That the sun is shining, that it's joyful.
I suffer terribly from this, because I can't be like them. I don't know how to enjoy life, I have no one.
And I'm afraid to go outside now, I'm afraid of people, and there are more and more of them....
I could have written this myself, I completely get it. It hurts me to know that everyone is out enjoying their lives, taking advantage of the beautiful weather, enjoying hearing the birds sing and the overall happiness for life. It reminds me of the times when I was happy and makes it hurt me more. Everything that I used to think was beautiful and enjoy, is now just heartbreak for me. I thought I was the only one to feel this way.

Reactions: ConfusedClouds
L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
I like spring because the warm temperatures, the sun and the blue sky make me energetic and positive but then I immediately get depressed because I feel even more the loneliness, I don't have anyone to enjoy those things with, I failed and wasted my life. So Spring brings back a joy that can't be really used. A useless joy. As crazy as it sounds.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I feel the same.
As you have already mentioned, everything and everywhere becomes more alive.
The nature, the supermarkets, just everywhere.
And me and lots of noise don't mix very vel.

I don't like that the days are getting more sunlight and are getting longer, as others have mentioned.