• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
I know how absurd it may sound.
But I hate it when it gets warm, when everything wakes up to life.
I like the warmer temperature, but just the very fact of it.
It gets warmer, the day is longer, more people go outside, enjoy the company of others.

I have a social phobia, so maybe that's a reason too.

But simply put, it's foreign to me watching everyone go out, enjoying life, seeing those familiar faces. That the sun is shining, that it's joyful.
I suffer terribly from this, because I can't be like them. I don't know how to enjoy life, I have no one.
And I'm afraid to go outside now, I'm afraid of people, and there are more and more of them....

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, NumbItAll, conveniently_dead and 18 others
DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
I'm a fall and winter person, so seeing spring rising from the ground like a Lovecraftian tentacle monster depresses the hell out of me. I know what's coming: bugs, worms, mosquitoes, rot, boiling August, ants , and all the other forms of life that Mother Earth put here to chew on us and remind us that we're utterly insignificant to her and her hideous brood. I just want winter to never end. I want to be cold forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Yavannah, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I used to look forward to spring, but haven't in the last few years. I'm not energized by it at all.

Reactions: davidtorez, Hunter2005, snowyyy and 1 other person
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
It makes me sad as everyone's out enjoying life and I still feel like I want to die. The rain comes a lot too and makes me sad.

However it also makes me happy because Sun = mood boost for me. I hate the heat. Autistic me gets serious sensory overload and heat is the worst one. But I love summer evening walks. And sunsets. This summer might be my last one so I'll try to enjoy it the best I can. I think I could stay for longer, I'm just worried about my SN degrading too much. So I'll live it as if it's my last. Or at least try!

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, sserafim, snowyyy and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I hate it when bloody tomorrow morning arrives, far less a whole new season !

Reactions: davidtorez, Yavannah, bluebird16 and 5 others
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
I've read that suicide rates peak in the spring. I know my own depression/anxiety tends to peak then, as much as I hate the cold of winter.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Hunter2005, sserafim and 1 other person
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Yes definitely without a shadow of doubt and tornados suck ass as well I hate it just the worst season.

Reactions: davidtorez, sserafim, snowyyy and 1 other person
FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
The heat, noises, noisy people... I definitely hate spring and summer, they make me more suicidal.

Reactions: davidtorez, ijustwishtodie, snowyyy and 2 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I like spring and autumn the most.
Summer is annoying because of heat and bugs. Winter is pure depression for me.

Reactions: davidtorez and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I've read that suicide rates peak in the spring. I know my own depression/anxiety tends to peak then, as much as I hate the cold of winter.
Why do you think that is?

Reactions: davidtorez
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I hate everything related to existence, for me. For others, great. I simply don't want to exist anymore. I want no part of life anymore.

Reactions: sserafim, davidtorez, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I like autumn and winter the most. I hate spring and summer. I have seasonal allergies, I'm allergic to pollen. I also hate seeing things come alive. I prefer the fall foliage over the flowers. I hate the heat, warm weather, sun and bugs. They make me want to die.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez, Alexei_Kirillov and divinemistress36
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I only hate it because I get allergies and because I have pretty crippling melissophobia. Other than that, I don't mind it.

Reactions: davidtorez and sserafim
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Everyone is outside having fun and here I am sitting around inside not able to do anything. I don't like being able to see people do that since it's just a reminder of what I can't have. Plus, whenever I go outside within 12 seconds I'll be getting buzzed by a deerfly so I don't understand why people want to go outside. It especially breaks me when I see parents spending time with their kids cause that's yet another thing that I will not be able to experience. Let it be cold and dark forever.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Painfu.Ll.suffering, snowyyy and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
yes because I am allergic

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No, the spring stabilizes my mood.

Reactions: Anon1337
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Yes because thats when the moths come out.

• Wow
Reactions: Dliena, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
The sun mocks my pain! 🥺

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and TheGoodGuy
Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
Yes! I can't stand sunny weather...Even when its snowing I like the sky grey.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I don't hate spring itself, and I don't mind the heat or anything.
What I do hate is seeing everyone going outside, enjoying their lives and being happy with the knowledge that it's too late to end up happy like them.
The fact that others can socialize on a much higher level than I ever will makes me more suicidal and depressed.
I can definitely see where you are coming from.

Reactions: divinemistress36
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I hate it, too. When I just walk around the park with everything just blooming and living, I realize that life can be beautiful and that my mind is a prison that just keeps me locked in this cloud full of negativity. Everyone is just out and about with their pet, spouse, or kids. They probably enjoy the sun and look forward to the next day, while I worry constantly about the future and how I should escape this hellhole. At least when it's gloomy outside and nobody is there, I can delude myself that there was nothing in this world that I should stick around for to begin with. But that's a lie. Life is great. Just not for me.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I couldn't relate more. I wish I lived alone so I could just shut the drapes and rot in the darkness.

thebloodofreptile

thebloodofreptile

Nov 7, 2022
I feel the same way. A deep existential feeling of being left out.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
It improves my mood temporarily but also makes me sad. My birthday is in the spring and it's another reminder of all I failed to accomplish before my next birthday. I really thought I'd be married with kids by now or at least not a pathetic femcel.

The days getting longer and the weather getting warmer definitely blunts the CTB urges though. I live in the Midwest and the sun setting at 5pm and icy, slushy days regularly falling below 10 degrees F are fucking miserable.

Reactions: davidtorez and Anon1337