• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
looking for any potential resources/advice/methods preferably in a way that can be framed as an accident. looking for eye stuff (full removal when intervened by a medical team not just partial eyesight loss) and above knee and finger removals if you have anything like that thank you :)) my biggest struggle is self preservation instinct so shit like stabbing yourself in the eye wont work because theres a lot of will behind it as well as precision and strength bc it could easily just slide between the eyeball and eyelid which would hurt but not get me anywhere. maybe some kind of wind up machinery which i could aim and do damage with just a press of a button? looking for cheaper options and trauma by slicing or stabbing preferred as i work with sharp objects and i could just say it was a work accident. oh and bonus points if it leaves scars on my face as well. love you guys <3

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Why do you want to loose an eye? .(