• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
About a week before my failed attempt, I isolated myself from my family and the few friends I had by ignoring their messages and calls.
In my opinion, it was a bad idea because they realized that something strange was happening with me and for that reason, I was found too soon when I tried to CTB.

Last edited:
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
When I was at my most depressed and really considering going through with ctb, I ended up distancing myself from all my friends. Partly because it's like self sabotage and also because I felt like it would be better for them.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I've effectively disappeared. I used to have a hundred friends, now I have 2, and I don't even see them, just text occasionally. I've had no social media presence for 5 years or more. If anyone from my past got in their head to find me they couldn't. Maybe if they hired a detective. My parents don't even know where I live.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
About a week before my failed attempt, I isolated myself from my family and the few friends I had by ignoring their messages and calls.
In my opinion, it was a bad idea because they realized that something strange was happening with me and for that reason, I was found too soon when I tried to CTB.

This is one of my fears that it would be a dead giveaway

Try to act as normal as possible for attempt day, don't need to attract any attention from anyone.

I'm trying but I slipped up and now every other day my wife brings up me being unhappy yet never asks what's wrong