• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
First of all, I can't emphasize enough who much I like this forum and, to be honest, need it. I appreciate the smooth design and that it's so user-friendly.

Anyway, I've noticed that converstions and messages sometimes disappear and sometimes reappear, often after a long time. Am I doing something wrong or is it perhaps a bug? I don't want anyone here believe that I'm ignoring them.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Well some threads or posts may get deleted by mods...

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I think I've figured it out now thanks to LegaliseIt. It seems to be a classical case of urser error. Please disregard my first post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I think I've figured it out now thanks to LegaliseIt. It seems to be a classical case of urser error. Please disregard my first post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Perhaps other people face the same issue, so you could always share the explanation if it might help others...

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Perhaps other people face the same issue, so you could always share the explanation if it might help others...

Good thinking. In short, it seems that I've clicked on the "Leave" button with unforeseen consequences. So, the lesson learned here is that I shouldn't click on the "Leave" button. :tongue:

Reactions: jgm63
Status
Not open for further replies.