• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I'm trying to figure if I should go eat dinner with my family and fast for 8 hours before taking SN or just skip dinner and go around midnight. I've already gotten calls from my ex roommate asking if was alright and I'm afraid not showing up to dinner will raise suspicions. I guess it's not really something anyone can help me with but I just really wanted to fast as long as possible although it says you only need 8 hours. Decisions decisions.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I say that you should take it easy, think it through, don't rush it! If you're going to do something then you'll have to do it right so as to suffer as little as possible.

I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Forveleth
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I say that you should take it easy, think it through, don't rush it! If you're going to do something then you'll have to do it right so as to suffer as little as possible.

I wish you all the best!
Yeah the only problem is rent is due on the 1st and I've intentionally sabotaged everything to be able to go through with it tonight before they come around asking for rent. If I have to move out a d live with family I lose my window of opportunity and location. Very frustrating situation atm. This shit never goes as fully planned.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@Lostone47 Maybe you can ask them to give you a week before you have to pay it.