• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I am pursuing the 4 drug proto in the ppeh (or a version of it) and am wondering what role digoxin plays. Does anyone know why it is needed alongside the others, as I'm finding the most trouble finding this particular one. Is it necessary and if so why?
Thanks,

D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Sorry, can't help but maybe there is someone with biology/medical background here.

What's intriguing to me is you are able to get morphine but not digoxin? Morphine is the more difficult one, I would think

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Not morphine it'd be etazene (similar to F in strength) plus oxy, diclazepam powder instead of diazepam (10x stronger), then the propranolol (25x 80mg tabs crushed up). I'm trying to make my own version (eqipotent but easier to source, I just can't find digoxin on my main sources). Working it out I should have nearly twice the DDMP2 dose but I can't find digoxin and wondering where (and if it's really necessary) to get it.
Also morphine is quite easy to source, look into the darknet (just looking is not illegal, search on the site for a guide if you need)

Reactions: Studio84
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Dig is usually given when someone is in afib (think intense beating) to help slow it down. It's never supposed to be given to someone who has under 60bpm and they need monitored apical pulse for 1min to assess any needed measures. My guess is that it's used to stop your heart slowly without a panicky feeling from your body, but I haven't read the 4 drug proto. I only know what they use it for and the strict monitoring and to never give with <60bpm to preserve life.
Also, have you tried looking for it under the generic names? You might have better luck.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Dig is usually given when someone is in afib (think intense beating) to help slow it down. It's never supposed to be given to someone who has under 60bpm and they need monitored apical pulse for 1min to assess any needed measures. My guess is that it's used to stop your heart slowly without a panicky feeling from your body, but I haven't read the 4 drug proto. I only know what they use it for and the strict monitoring and to never give with <60bpm to preserve life.
That's what I read it as, but wouldn't the 2 g propranolol lower the heart-rate enough already? Alongside the others? I just don't know if it's necessary or I should just stick to what I have (it's possible getting the dig will cause a red-flag, especially in my country)

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
The propranolol will definitely lower it, but I believe dig could be an extra comfort measure. I know with dig there is a small therapeutic window and toxicity isn't pretty. So maybe you'd be okay with just the propranolol, but then again, the dig is listed for a reason. I wish I could help answer you better!

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
The propranolol will definitely lower it, but I believe dig could be an extra comfort measure. I know with dig there is a small therapeutic window and toxicity isn't pretty. So maybe you'd be okay with just the propranolol, but then again, the dig is listed for a reason. I wish I could help answer you better!
I figured it wouldn't be this easy lol, no worries thanks anyway!

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
It's gonna be difficult to get a script if you don't have any heart failure or know of anyone with heart failure that's prescribed it. It's a very specific drug and unlike propranolol, it doesn't have a black box use such as for anxiety, glaucoma, etc.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
damn! Who would've guessed dig would be the hardest to source!
edit: I'll make some enquiries and update, I need a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Right? Maybe search it under generic names... but it's not really sought after. I've only had a few pts prescribed it. Good luck though! :)