• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Consider reincarnation. Would you come back as a different gender? Would you choose one on purpose? Why or why not? What if there was no choice? What would be the benifits or disadvantages? Answer any way you seem fit. 308 3088675 male female symbols intertwined combined coupled hd png

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What an interesting question!
I love being a man but I think I would like to be reincarnated as a woman. I think experiencing both genders will allow me to understand human beings much more than now.

I think the benefits of being a woman would be that it would be easier to get a partner but some disadvantages would be that I might have to deal with stalkers everyday.

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
I don't know. Man or woman or whatever else, you still have a chance of turning out a genetic abomination like I did. I'd much rather get to choose my physical features than my gender.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to think it would be easier to live as a woman and while it would certainly be easier to get favors or dates, there are still tons of disadvantages like the menstrual cycle for one. Seeing my two sisters go through debilitating cramps and mental agony for a whole week every month is enough to make me glad I'm a man. Sure there are ways to curb them, which one of my sisters did try, but apparently hers are so strong that they happened anyway even with the thing she was taking to hold them off.

It's pretty messed up once you realize that humans are the only females in the animal kingdom that really go through something like that and that the only reason they do is because their bodies are punishing them for not being pregnant which is doubly screwed up because even that can still be more painful.

Then there's the social aspects. I'm not gonna go full-on SJW here but I'm also not gonna pretend women don't suffer in some ways more than men do in many cultures. Even progressive western groups still have their own heightened demands over what women are supposed to be like which is made worse by the fact that women are even cruel to each other and almost never let things go in personal relationships. At least as a guy, it seems like we can forgive each other more easily for most offenses. Women also have insane expectations for looks (that they even enforce on each other) and when they don't they get bullied for it.

So no, I don't think I would want to choose to be a woman in this life or the next even if I could become a perfect specimen of one. Too much pressure both internal and external.

Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
Then there's the social aspects.
Enough for you to consider that any and all good things about being a woman might as well be compensation work

...But then again, even back when I was younger, I used to think that if I were to be of the female sex and was still raised the way I did, I would turn out into the baddest mf to ever walk the Earth. Imagine, people kneeling over my opinion-forming abilities and dying in a line to get me to educate their kids.

Yeah, having a daughter would be way easier. lol

Reactions: jodes2
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly, I wouldn't want to be either! Being a woman is horrible in terms of menstruation- disgusting and painful, feeling pressured by beauty standards (although not any more- screw that) plus the debatable possibility that you will earn less money than men for doing the same job, (I expect that's a controversial opinion...) or be less favoured for a role anyway in case you need to quite to have offspring. (I know that's not supposed to happen but I bet it still does and honestly- I can't really blame employers.)

There again I think men are very pressured these days to be all things. Plus, I have to say the male genital anatomy doesn't really appeal to me either! Looks a bit too unpredictable and messy to me. Think maybe I'm asexual to a certain degree!

Maybe I'll come back as a worm. If I decide I like life, I'll keep splitting into lots of me's. If not, probably won't be long until I'm eaten. Still- looks like worms can live for surprisingly long- 4-8 years. Reckon it would be easier to CTB as a worm though...

Reactions: jodes2 and Endex
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
A woman so I might be more able to find a loving husband who would protect and provide for me, I could have my own biological kids, I think people would be less likely to want me to suffer and die, I imagine I'd be more inclined to focus on family and softer aspects of life whereas my male brain feels painfully jagged and sharp with nothing to use it on anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: jodes2
B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
Invisible werewolf-dolphin-eagle hybrid. Oh, oops. What was the question? Please rephrase in grunts, high-frequency squeaks, or"caws" or whatever eagles do.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I like males, but I'm happy with being a woman. If I can't be a human woman in my next life I would like to be a girl capybara

• Love
Reactions: jodes2 and Endex
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'd want to try being female. I'd want to be an attractive lesbian 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Bardo
L

loveechoes

Feb 24, 2023
yea, I wouldn't mind coming back as the opposite sex

1111h31p

1111h31p

Mar 22, 2023
I think that if i came back as the opposite gender I would have had way less issues than i have now

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
I'd still want to be a male. I don't like trying new things.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Being a female suits me fine. I think people expect less of me because of gender, so that works in my favor. There's less societal pressure to "succeed" which is probably why I've been able to last so long. I would be scared to be a boy.

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
I'd certainly wish to be born a male. Then I'd be a straight guy, and the girl I love would like me back (currently I identify as lesbian). All of these menstruation cramps ect problems will be gone too, I'm sick of always worrying if blood are coming out from my ass. No more of these sexist standards either. Yes, I'm very well aware that men suffer toxic standards too, but my main reason comes from the first 2 so it's worth it imo.

Reactions: blacktulip44
miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
personally i'd prefer to be reborn as a female again, but the idea of being reborn a man sounds amusing too hehe