W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but there have been a few cases of people taking accidental overdoses of dieting pills. I can't deduce a lot from the articles, it doesn't seem completely peaceful (mentions nausea and vomiting)... but I was wondering how something like this would compare to lethal inorganic salts, as since some people use this as a supplement, it's already in a pill form and seems like it could easier in some ways. So really wondering if anyone has any insight/speculation about this?

"Possessing DNP is not an offence but selling it for human consumption is. It was made illegal for human consumption under general food laws in 2003, according to the FSA."

[URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44388389[/URL]"]www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44388389[/URL]

Reactions: jules18
G

Gdj94

Mar 22, 2019
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but there have been a few cases of people taking accidental overdoses of dieting pills. I can't deduce a lot from the articles, it doesn't seem completely peaceful (mentions nausea and vomiting)... but I was wondering how something like this would compare to lethal inorganic salts, as since some people use this as a supplement, it's already in a pill form and seems like it could easier in some ways. So really wondering if anyone has any insight/speculation about this?

"Possessing DNP is not an offence but selling it for human consumption is. It was made illegal for human consumption under general food laws in 2003, according to the FSA."

[URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44388389[/URL]"]www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44388389[/URL]
From what I've heard it massively increases your metabolism increasing your body temperature causing you to overheat, which I imagine would not be pleasant.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for your response. That sounds bad.

J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
This was going to be my method until I found another one. I tried e-mailing a supplier on discord from a non-encrypted source and they didn't answer.

There is a reddit for DNP where people discuss and experiment with it. I've seen people say they took upwards of 1 gram a day and haven't died. One user claimed to take 3 grams once and didn't die. You'll have to do some research but I imagine ingesting something like 5-10 grams while taking an anti-emetic might work. You should also check out the DNP discord channel for discussions and sources to order. Make sure to use protonmail when contacting the suppliers if you decide on this method.

Reactions: Walilamdzi