• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
the next few months will be fundamental for me so i need to choose i feel a lot of pain right now so my options are die or start again as a new person that final option will be hard and i believe i will end killing myself anyways

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I feel the same. It isn't easy to build a new life, I'm feeling scared to make some steps forward. I feel better thinking ill die someday or I can ctb one day and end my stupid existence. Sometimes I think if I'm leaving anyway, why not try something new ?? Then fears controls me and the cycle continues.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you're here, you consider killing yourself. What do you have to lose really? You can as well try building a new identiy. If it doesn't work you can kill yourself at any time anyway.

Reactions: nopointofliving
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Starting a new identity in this era is really difficult.
If you would in a country like Russia, I would know a certain guy who could get you a legit new identity, ID and legit history on your name but first, you will have to pay around 8192$ in Russian Ruble and the shitty thing is that you would get a identity from diseased person.

If you try to go around with just a fake ID, you won't get far..
Trust me, I tried to do that when I was 14 and end up getting arrested in Spain and transported back to my parents.
Also, it's very annoying to travel over 800km while being handcuffed.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I've thought that forming a new identity is killing your old self. So, if you form a new identity you might just find something awesome and be glad the old you is dead and gone.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I've thought that forming a new identity is killing your old self. So, if you form a new identity you might just find something awesome and be glad the old you is dead and gone.
i will be very hard to do
If you're here, you consider killing yourself. What do you have to lose really? You can as well try building a new identiy. If it doesn't work you can kill yourself at any time anyway.
i will try it but i am sure i will got depressed and rope
I feel the same. It isn't easy to build a new life, I'm feeling scared to make some steps forward. I feel better thinking ill die someday or I can ctb one day and end my stupid existence. Sometimes I think if I'm leaving anyway, why not try something new ?? Then fears controls me and the cycle continues.
you cant escape from fears

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
i will be very hard to do

i will try it but i am sure i will got depressed and rope

you cant escape from fears
Start with something small. It helps get you going and builds momentum.

Reactions: bad_luck
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Man if i dont die this year i am sure the next coming years 2022 2023 2024 will be very painful for me i think is better to go in this year i should have die long time ago in 2014 or 2017

Reactions: solanastan16