• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NobodyEverywhere

NobodyEverywhere

Mar 24, 2023
I just rewatched the old spiderman because those movies will always be awesome, but it gave me the idea. What if someone who was suicidal dedicated the rest of their life to putting their lives in the way of others? I'm talking actually patrolling the streets type of hero, straight up fighting crime and stuff. What are your thoughts?

Personally, if you were to die saving someone else, it very much could ease up the grief of death for others. Imagine you had a family member who got shot because they fought a rapist who was targeting children? Got ran over because they pushed an older lady out of the way?

InductionStove

InductionStove

Planetary Alien
Feb 21, 2023
Ive always felt this way, mostly because I want to be remembered positively when I die unfortunately this only exists in superhero movies :/

Reactions: NobodyEverywhere
NobodyEverywhere

NobodyEverywhere

Mar 24, 2023
Ive always felt this way, mostly because I want to be remembered positively when I die unfortunately this only exists in superhero movies :/
Yes I imagine it would not work as well as you want and you'd probably end up permanent wounded without dying or you end up dying with the person you were trying to save, or you get kidnapped instead and tortured for the rest of your life. Such a shame but definitely a nice thought to think of

Reactions: InductionStove
Flores de Abril

Flores de Abril

Mar 8, 2023
That's actually a good strategy if u don't want other people finding out that you wanted to ctb
Besides being remembered with the greatest remarks you can actually end up finding reasons to not ctb by using your life to help others
Although I think becoming a firefighter or a cop would increase by a lot the chances of you finding the event that you will finally be shot, or stabbed or just die