• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
When you were underage and of age (18+). I'm 21 and my parents freak out about even drinking alcohol despite the fact that my classmates bink dringe and have no problems. Not judging but just want to drink something.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
They did after 18 whether they wanted or not.

Reactions: Lennox
GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
They looked the other way when I was underage never got alcohol from them directly. Instead turned up drunk repeatedly no reaction from my parents at all.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
As a mother, I let my kids drink when they wanted.
But at 14, I took them to town on a saturday night, sober, to see what drinkers look like

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
No, when I was 17 and drank a beer my mother freaked out like her hair was on fire. (For the record I left my parents house at the age of 15.)

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
No, when I was 17 and drank a beer my mother freaked out like her hair was on fire. (For the record I left my parents house at the age of 15.)

How is that possible, legally speaking. Were you emancipated?

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
@ericwilkinson No, I was in a mental hospital from when I was 15 years old to mid 17.

N

_NoName_

Jul 5, 2019
I'm 25+ yet my parents don't allow me to drink alcohol in my room and accuse me of being "alcoholic" despite drinking only occasionally

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Yes they did, but they never told me to brush my teeth, how weird is that huh?

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
As a mother, I let my kids drink when they wanted.
But at 14, I took them to town on a saturday night, sober, to see what drinkers look like
Not everyone who drinks behaves the same way.
My father bought alcohol for me starting when I was 16. I grew up in an area where that is pretty accepted.

Last edited:
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Yes. A glass of wine here and there during meals, a couple drinks of scotch or vodka if it was out for company.

Around 17 was the first time I got drunk at a party. Then, maybe 5-10 times from then till now, at 53.

Love a good peaty single malts, however.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
When I was underage, no. However, I do remember rebelling and sometimes sneaking to drink some wine when I was a teenager just to rebel and also have a taste of what alcohol tasted like.

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I tried a glass of beer when I was 8 because I was curious and my dad used the opportunity to teach me what it is and to respect it.
As a result I didn't go crazy and never became drunk the moment it was legal, or put myself in danger in secret with friends because it wasn't that interesting or rebellious to me as everyone else thought.
I was that "weird" kid who'd drink soda while everyone else were wasted at parties, I just like soda more than beer.

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
My folks are kinda strict. No booze even now when I'm 18. However I can hide 2 liter of anything in a small bag, can go buy booze when parents are away in 10 minutes and there are shitload of empty bottles in my wardrobe. A couple of times they have found my hidden treasure it but didn't really say anything.