• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xteodora1

xteodora1

May 2, 2024
i saw someone on here say that if you starve yourself/fast for 3-7 days you could ctb, but i dont think so.
as someone who struggled with eds and has had both anorexia and bulimia, starving cant really kill you that easily.
not eating aswell as not drinking is extremely hard for long periods of time, especially when doing it for the first time, un experienced.
ive been at my rock bottom, loosing weight and passing out from fasts lasting 3-5 days (only drinking water), also loosing my period multiple times.
also being on edtwt and having friends with anorexia ive seen people last more than 1 week and only passing out.
i say you could try starving if you want something painless, but it may spiral into anorexia, which only gets you admitted and messes up your mh even more.
anyway, what are your experiences or thoughts on starving? is it worth it?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't think it's ever worth it. It will invariably fail, and could end up really damaging a person. There are many failed VSED threads on here, and while I can understand it from a self-punishment perspective, I don't feel that it's ever a good option from a ctb standpoint.