• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Did you parents ever gave you money ?

• Less than 500

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • More than 500 but less than 5000

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • More than 5000

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Others

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Did your parents ever gave you money. We all know having kids is a selfish act. They dont think about further suffering and how badly they are prepared for that.

But what's more disturbing is that if every parents that says : i care for my children and i wanna do everything for their well being.

They cannot save only 1$ per day for their kids, most of them can and give it to their children between the age of 30 and 40 when and if they are mature enough to spend it correctly.

For me , my parents are crappy selfish asshole, i did receive less than 500 even though they were rich.

If i would have receive 1 per day at age 29 (im now 44) when i first bought my first condo, it would have results in an additional 21 140$ more on my initial 5% down payment.

It would have made a huge difference in my quality of life , work less means better health now and not thinking about ctb because i burned myself at work. And i have poor health resulting from that.

Yes , being parents is a selfish act and must be control , its time now for a change.

Anti-natalist unless you are really prepare for that. Make rules like they have for having the right to drive a car.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I never even had an allowance as a kid let alone in my adult years. As a kid I used to steal money whenever I could to get by and when money is found on me I would get a beating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I had to pay my dad money to even print out homework for school when the library was closed.
Wtf , unreal.
Its a bigger responsability to have kids than having pets. You must be prepare to take care of them properly, mentally and with money.

If not wear a f...ING condoms.

I never even had an allowance as a kid let alone in my adult years. As a kid I used to steal money whenever I could to get by and when money is found on me I would get a beating.
Im so sorry it happened to you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Aim
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
They did, but if the amounts are in dollars, well, it's below the options. LOL.
Agree with this:
.... unless you are really prepare for that. Rules like they have for having the right to drive a car.

I live in a country that's stupidly pro-family. Like live with your parents till you're 50, bury 'em, then take over the house.
Normally, pretty good, but it's a problem if the family has more than 1 kid. I've seen so much news about siblings killing off their siblings/parents or vice versa because of land disputes. Another problem with this set up is it doesn't really prepare you much for the real world because one grows up in a sort of cocoon where there's mostly only the familiar.

My parents, however, didn't subscribe to this "familial" way of growing up. Funny enough, i remember a conversation I had when I was a wee laddie, below 10 years old. My mom told me that everything I had on me was my parent's: the underwear, shirts, toys, etc. I didn't own anything. Which is ironic because.. why would you label it a "gift" if you still owned it? might as well say it's a loan.
At any rate, when I was 16 i got kicked out of the house. My sis had a much more tougher backbone because she was able to stay out till my mom was the one who asked her back.

At 20 I was told to get a job or get kicked out of the house again. I got a job, was made to pay for my room, electricity, water. After a couple of years of this I went out and this time, i stayed out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and rozeske
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
that bitch did give me money, but only if she herself initiated it and never when i asked for it, same with other shit pretty much. she said "you ask too much" even if the next day she bought something even more expensive. i do remember her sticking with allowance for quite sometime when i needed it for college commute with some extra, probably so that she wouldn't look bad in head

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, plenty but nothing until I was 32--then when my father died when I was 42, I got an inheritance

• Hugs
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

it says gullible on the ceiling
Nov 13, 2023
the only money I've ever gotten from ANY of my family members was out of pity, it was mainly to shut me up. the most I've ever gotten was a singular 50 note and that was all (despite living in a rich family). I was supposed to get DLA money aswell but I never got it, I suspect that my mother took it all and got her own stuff since all the transactions were ran through her.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
It's interesting because my mother steals money from me any chance she gets. My father though gives me money almost every time I see him. It's been a few weeks since I last saw him, though.

• Hugs