gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
im so sorry this happened to you op. if i were you i would read up on manipulation so you know all the tricks they use and become more discerning. she knew you were a good person and took advantage. these kinds of people make me sick.

Reactions: pisshead
P

pisshead

Dec 15, 2021
She doesn't want you, she just wants your money. She probably has many others, just like you, who she is stringing along and promising them she will move in with them! Learn by it, block her, NOW! You are worthy of so much more than this snake !

Reactions: Feeding Pigeons
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I can relate to the money part tbh.. i was looking into weed n all that stuff on Kik and found a group so i asked and someone out of the blue PMd me and they like had a huge list of what i could get from weed to opioids... I just wanted to be able to feel something good even if its fake and wont last that long.. so i said what i wanted and the guy said oks thats X amount of money think was 1000 something ILS... so he said to go to WU or MG places to send the money.. so i did.. then he said he needed bit extra for "his boy"... like some tip or whatever.. so i gave 200 n something ILS.. so the day that i was supposed to get the stuff never happened.. so another date came and he told me how the person looks ie what he's wearing etc n after while that didnt come i said he's not there and the guy told me that "his boy" is in police station.. like in custody etc.. so he told me then that they know how i look like (the cops) etc and that id need help "his boy" get out ie paying more money.. he told me for every night "his boy" stays in custody then need to pay ,he said he'd pay too.. until every penny of mine went.. plus euros that he said he'd give every bit of it back n so on.. so 16 thousand ILS went down the drain.. for nothing.. the fact is he was nice.. he even commented on my SH one time.. he said i looked nice n so on.. be careful don't be fooled.. sadly i had to learn it the hard way ,as always
umm why the angry emoji @GentleSoul ?

• Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
umm why the angry emoji @GentleSoul ?
Oh sorry! I'm not angry at you buddy, It just makes me angry that someone ripped you off like that. I'm angry about that!

Reactions: Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Oh sorry! I'm not angry at you buddy, It just makes me angry that someone ripped you off like that. I'm angry about that!
Ohh oks dont be sorry is oks and yea but i didn't know that at the time.. my family found out bout it and i had to lie a bit n say that is was to help someone etc cause like we were at bank n mammy was like if is x y z then have to go to police but i didn't wanna say that i was trying buy um weed/pills etc..

• Hugs
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Hey! This is absolutely a tough bind you're in here.

I would suggest downloading a "sober app" and treat this as the addiction it is. She is addicting to you imo. I have dealt with similar. I would never give up to $1k, but in my lowest of lows I would send money to a girl just for her attention (I knew she would send it right back).

Reward yourself for not giving her money. Spend the money you save on some new face moisturizer, a massage or something you enjoy!

Take care friend.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Please tell me you at least porked her

If you didn't…. Just ….

I don't know what to say

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Ohh oks dont be sorry is oks and yea but i didn't know that at the time.. my family found out bout it and i had to lie a bit n say that is was to help someone etc cause like we were at bank n mammy was like if is x y z then have to go to police but i didn't wanna say that i was trying buy um weed/pills etc..
Absolutely no stress! Yeah there are so many scammers on the drug apps these days its ridiculous. In the future, make sure other trustworthy people vouch for the dealer and never trust any dealer who claims to have a long list of different stuff or asking for gift cards/transfers, it's always a scam.

Reactions: Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Absolutely no stress! Yeah there are so many scammers on the drug apps these days its ridiculous. In the future, make sure other trustworthy people vouch for the dealer and never trust any dealer who claims to have a long list of different stuff or asking for gift cards/transfers, it's always a scam.
yea its just sad that 16 thousand ILS has just gone even tho he told me he'd give me back every cent which by the time my parents found out i had to block him in the end so I couldn't get anything back :/

• Wow
N

neverendingstorey

Jan 1, 2022
You did the right thing. It sounds like she is using you for money.

It is not your responsibility to pay off her debt. The intention is nice but complicates things and is not worth it.