• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
I did and it's one of the reasons I want to catch the bus early. It fucking sucks to clean up this mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto00 and tbroken
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Do you feel that you are being treated as someone evil or treated in a bad way such as saying hurtful words?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yep.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and myusername890
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
With one exception, girls have always told me I was ugly - from kindergarden, through school, then in high school, then in the university. In the university they didn't say it so directly but the message was well received and understood. That one exception wasn't any better or different either. She didn't call me ugly but she treated me that way and after she broke my heart, I finally understood the message. Which is why nowadays I don't look into mirrors (except for shaving my beard) and there's no personal picture of myself anywhere - not here, not on Fascistbook, not on any "social" media.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealgoddess, iloverachel, ali.hamza and 2 others
A

A Human?

Oct 5, 2023
Yep. Forgiveness was not a concept my family valued. Memories were always stronger than their compassion.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Yeah, even when I tried to be as nice as possible to people. I did everything I was supposed to do, you know, the whole "treat others how you want to be treated" thing but either I was fucking up every single time and there was something about me that made people think I deserved to be treated like a lesser human or I'm genuinely a horrible person and thus was being treated as such.

• Love
Reactions: mtoro998, ultrasharpy123456, tbroken and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think I was treated like shit or a criminal. People just didn't notice me lol. They said I was "shy", "nice" and "quiet"
With one exception, girls have always told me I was ugly - from kindergarden, through school, then in high school, then in the university. In the university they didn't say it so directly but the message was well received and understood. That one exception wasn't any better or different either. She didn't call me ugly but she treated me that way and after she broke my heart, I finally understood the message. Which is why nowadays I don't look into mirrors (except for shaving my beard) and there's no personal picture of myself anywhere - not here, not on Fascistbook, not on any "social" media.
Off topic but did anyone get the Facebook payout? I wonder how much it was

• Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel, ali.hamza, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I got over it. They can't hurt you if they don't matter to you, after all. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Reactions: tbroken
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Not always treated well, I definitely have felt like an outsider all my life and have noticed I tend to be the butt of jokes with groups of "friends" and colleagues. Death by a thousand cuts sort of thing, not my reason for wanting to ctb but still low key shitty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto00 and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I did. I'm an easy target for bullies as, whenever something bad happens to me, I would never report it and I'd instead just take the abuse. Also, there are a lot of things about me that makes people treat me like shit. Some of these things being my appearance, my voice, my social awkwardness, my lack of friendships, my introversion and so on

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Pluto00
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I don't think I was treated like shit or a criminal. People just didn't notice me lol. They said I was "shy", "nice" and "quiet"

Off topic but did anyone get the Facebook payout? I wonder how much it was
Fascistbook offered it to me but I refused it categorically. I'm not giving a cent to that double standards jewish fascist Suckerberg! For as long as such double standards exist there, I'm not giving him even quarter of a cent!

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yes, because they were ignorants or sociopaths, but i never cared, i always just wanted to enjoy my time on earth. In my place, my situation, my stupid life there is not much to enjoy.

Reactions: Hunter2005
L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
when i was young i was bullied and had no respect from my friends

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I think so. I'm on the spectrum, I've always been ostracized by others because I was too strange, didn't understand social cues, never knew enough about pop culture references, etc. Everyone talks about how important it is to be smart and kind—I'd say I'm a decent amount of both but I've honestly noticed, it's better to be likable, people don't give a shit about how smart or kind you are—in fact, the latter may make you more of a target. Most people only want to surround themselves with those who are funny and can provide them with quick hits of dopamine releases—you probably won't find that with someone who's trying to be genuine and reasonable, you'll mostly find that in people who only care about being socially relevant and acceptable.

This world is made for NT's, god forbid you're on the spectrum, society will chew you up and leave you to rot if you're not able to comply in the ways they deem appropriate.

Reactions: mtoro998 and sserafim
J

Jessedesman

Apr 24, 2023
I was treated like shit throughout my life by my own family members and "friends" until I was 18 and from there, things started getting better. I'm 19 and I'm finally doing something that I've always wanted to, which is martial arts and language learning alongside studying PPE at uni,I've made some friends and I hope that my situation improves. In some cases, things get better as you get older because you have more free time and you're more independent
I was treated like shit throughout my life by my own family members and "friends" until I was 18 and from there, things started getting better. I'm 19 and I'm finally doing something that I've always wanted to, which is martial arts and language learning alongside studying PPE at uni,I've made some friends and I hope that my situation improves.

Last edited:
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Yes - literally. I was forced into the mental health system from my earliest memories and my first psychiatric incarceration was at 11. The US mental health system is WORSE than the Prison System. The latter are work camps, the former is Dr. Mengele's lab. Which one would you rather be sent to, if you had to choose? You're going to want the work camps. Funnily (or tragically enough) - every time I've been incarcerated in a Psychiatric Hospital, I always see people who have previously been through the Prison System, who are shocked and horrified at how much worse the Psychiatric Hospitals are and wishing they were in jail instead. But I digress - if you're Disabled - especially with Autism, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective, Borderline Personality Disorder - basically any complex mental disability - you will be ostracized at best, criminalized at worst.

Reactions: Hunter2005
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Not really treated like shit, but kind of been ignored my entire life. I just don't exist or belong to the human race. I stay in my room all day, why bother leave the house and be around people who clearly don' care and where i clearly don' matter

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have been weird since elementary school. Bullied by peers and teachers if that counts. Hard not to blame myself.