• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I got officially diagnosed with ADHD inattentive type. Not sure on meds yet. With anyone with this (ADHD/OCD/Maladaptive Daydrraming) what coping strategies have you used to get through everyday. Now that I can put a diagnoses as to why learning anything has been such a struggle, I want to know what it feels like to be successful. But I struggle so much with reading comprehension and not feeling exhausted. When I googled on Reddit "adhd reading comprehension" most people suggested audio books. What has been your best strategy for everything in life?

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I got officially diagnosed with ADHD inattentive type. Not sure on meds yet. With anyone with this (ADHD/OCD/Maladaptive Daydrraming) what coping strategies have you used to get through everyday. Now that I can put a diagnoses as to why learning anything has been such a struggle, I want to know what it feels like to be successful. But I struggle so much with reading comprehension and not feeling exhausted. When I googled on Reddit "adhd reading comprehension" most people suggested audio books. What has been your best strategy for everything in life?
I have also been diagnosed with ADHD and I have a really hard time understanding and remembering what I read.

My main stragedy is to ask myself what I read and then to explain it to myself. Usually in the process I realize I can't explain something and then I get re interested in reading about it.