B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
A punching ball on a stand and a pair of training gloves don't cost much! You could hit that instead of hitting yourself?

Well, OCD thoughts are happening inside my head, it feels like my brain is overheating at times, I want to get rid off these thoughts that's why I hit my head. Stupidly hoping that I could punch these thoughts out of my head. And I do this because I hate my brain and want to punish it for torturing me. Maybe it doesn't make sense to those who haven't experienced it, but it's like that for me.

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I could very well imagine these being published in form of a photo book; they are immensely aesthetically pleasing.

Reactions: http-410 and signifying nothing
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
MCBs
7E89E4AD 8D78 4479 A787 6E77BE6C0F36

Last edited:
Reactions: http-410 and Fehler
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
6CC9D7E3 58EA 47F7 A5A4 BF9D9448E3EA
Laptop

Reactions: http-410 and GenesAndEnvironment
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I thought I learned my lesson, I was able to control myself better, I didn't destroy things for a while, but now I almost feel like a loose cannon again. In the past weeks I've destroyed way too many things and I regret it. Why can't I stop... How to hold myself:(

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Those fingerless gloves with hard knuckles are Great for hitting er thing's with!

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Those fingerless gloves with hard knuckles are Great for hitting er thing's with!
I have them. But when I have a really bad anxiety/OCD episode I don't think straight, there's no time to prepare, I destroy something that's in my sight - it's usually something made of glass, wood, sometimes metal.

• Aww..
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I have them. But when I have a really bad anxiety/OCD episode I don't think straight, there's no time to prepare, I destroy something that's in my sight - it's usually something made of glass, wood, sometimes metal.
I've never met anyone else who has them, which one's do you have? I've got 3 pairs of Camouflage and 2 black pairs, and have just ordered 3 olive pairs! Did you know you can get them in full finger leather as well? Can post picture if you like :-)

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I've never met anyone else who has them, which one's do you have? I've got 3 pairs of Camouflage and 2 black pairs, and have just ordered 3 olive pairs! Did you know you can get them in full finger leather as well? Can post picture if you like :-)

I think I was a bit confused by your post and now that I checked my gloves, I think they're not what you described. I bought fingerless gloves on ebay years ago, and they have extra padding and support on the knuckle area, you can punch a wall and you don't feel direct pain, you just feel the force through your arm. I don't know how to explain it lol. But the knuckle support on those gloves is not strong enough I guess.

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Sounds like my motorbike gloves:
IMG 20210706 120901262

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I think I was a bit confused by your post and now that I checked my gloves, I think they're not what you described. I bought fingerless gloves on ebay years ago, and they have extra padding and support on the knuckle area, you can punch a wall and you don't feel direct pain, you just feel the force through your arm. I don't know how to explain it lol. But the knuckle support on those gloves is not strong enough I guess.
Do you mean Gloves like these? You could punch through a car's window when wearing either of these gloves especially the Black Leather ones which are also Thermal! InShot 20210706 121150415

• Wow
Reactions: Mentalmick and BlankUser
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Nice Gloves Mick :-) What bike did/do you ride? Mine was a Honda CBR250RS in Sapphire Blue with a Silver Stripe on the Tank, it had great pick up through the first 3 gears,was a lovely tourer for a 250cc.

Do you mean like these???View attachment 70686
Very similar in shape/design, but mine have a bit more of extra hard padding/support on the knuckles. I bought them 5 years ago on ebay. Please don't make fun lol, I don't know anything about gloves and I can't share the pic because of my anxiety.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Very similar in shape/design, but mine have a bit more of extra hard padding/support on the knuckles. I bought them 5 years ago on ebay. Please don't make fun lol, I don't know anything about gloves and I can't share the pic because of my anxiety.
I would never intentionally offend You in anyway @BlankUser because l have Respect for all Females and know l must be Polite and Well Mannered around them! I know the type of Gloves you mean as l used a similar type in the Army gym year's ago! InShot 20210706 141600309

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mentalmick and BlankUser