• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bleak371

bleak371

Nearing The End
May 12, 2024
I'm currently in an assisted living type of situation where I'm financially dependent, location almost always accounted for and there's no methods to ctb in the house.

I know I'm ready, I just physically can't. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and Unknown21
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
Sounds quite tough situation to get yourself do what you wish for. Terrible fate and I feel sorry for you for that. I hope I can assist you.

First I must ask you: Are you absolutely sure you can't do a thing at home? Aren't there wardrope poles or doorknobs/handles that you could use for partial hanging f.e.? There is also a night night-method which works identically to partial hanging (pressing the carotids in the neck) and requires minimum amount of money and doesn't even require a doorknob/pole for environmental support. I don't know are there other reliable/easy/cheap ways too (I haven't skimmed through/read carefully all the methods here on this website) you can do at home but there are resources listed here.

If you're always accountable of your goings and your location, you can always lie you have some other businesses to do like going somewhere shopping something nice/necessary f.e. groceries etc. and instead of doing only that you can go to purchase rope for partial hanging/ratchet for night night-method. Or perhaps I've understood something wrong and that you're always under heavy surveillance like GPS monitoring or something and that they examine you every time you get back to your home. Hope this isn't the chase because then I honestly don't know what to do.

Do you have any of these nearby where you live: deep bodies of water, railroads or high spots (buildings/cliffs) without unsurmountable barricades/blockades/fences? These are always a plan B option if you are provided with these favorable environmental and infrastructural factors in your vicinity and have access to them.

Hopefully I understood your situation correctly. And if I wasn't helpful/I misunderstood something, I sincerely apologize. I hope you will find a right advice to a path you've chosen.

Last edited:
bleak371

bleak371

Nearing The End
May 12, 2024
Sounds quite tough situation to get yourself do what you wish for. Terrible fate and I feel sorry for you for that. I hope I can assist you.

First I must ask you: Are you absolutely sure you can't do a thing at home? Aren't there wardrope poles or doorknobs/handles that you could use for partial hanging f.e.? There is also a night night-method which works identically to partial hanging (pressing the carotids in the neck) and requires minimum amount of money and doesn't even require a doorknob/pole for environmental support. I don't know are there other reliable/easy/cheap ways too (I haven't skimmed through/read carefully all the methods here on this website) you can do at home but there are resources listed here.

If you're always accountable of your goings and your location, you can always lie you have some other businesses to do like going somewhere shopping something nice/necessary f.e. groceries etc. and instead of doing only that you can go to purchase rope for partial hanging/ratchet for night night-method. Or perhaps I've understood something wrong and that you're always under heavy surveillance like GPS monitoring or something and that they examine you every time you get back to your home. Hope this isn't the chase because then I honestly don't know what to do.

Do you have any of these nearby where you live: deep bodies of water, railroads or high spots (buildings/cliffs) without unsurmountable barricades/blockades/fences? These are always a plan B option if you are provided with these favorable environmental and infrastructural factors in your vicinity and have access to them.

Hopefully I understood your situation correctly. And if I wasn't helpful/I misunderstood something, I sincerely apologize. I hope you will find a right advice to a path you've chosen.
Thank you for your reply, I have no place to store the rope if purchased, I do have 2 doorknobs I could use if given the chance however I'm never alone in the property and never can be.

As far as in the area, there is only a fairly popular but deep canal and buildings that seem pretty difficult to get on top of but I'm willing to test them all. I'll probably provide an update on this.

I can also get gorilla tape and small sandbags however they may not be small enough as they're for soccer.

You understood pretty spot on dw. Basically, all of these only seem half viable, thank you so much for your help. I'll try get everything for all 3 and see whichever works out. Not really in a situation where I can pick and choose.

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
Thank you for your reply, I have no place to store the rope if purchased, I do have 2 doorknobs I could use if given the chance however I'm never alone in the property and never can be.

As far as in the area, there is only a fairly popular but deep canal and buildings that seem pretty difficult to get on top of but I'm willing to test them all. I'll probably provide an update on this.

I can also get gorilla tape and small sandbags however they may not be small enough as they're for soccer.

You understood pretty spot on dw. Basically, all of these only seem half viable, thank you so much for your help. I'll try get everything for all 3 and see whichever works out. Not really in a situation where I can pick and choose.

Good to hear that there are slight changes for you. I hope something works out in the end! Keep on updating what comes upšŸ‘.

Reactions: bleak371