Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Somewhere far away from everything that I might tempt me.
Just one last sunset with a pen and paper to pour it all out and take a painless leap off the face of the earth

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Realistically, I would love to pass in my sleep. No pain, drugs or anything of the sort. Unrealistically, a cool death like iron man or being avenger saving the day so I know I helped people in the very end. I'd love to make a positive impact on someone or something before leaving<3

Reactions: ShornSoloists and PaxAmerica
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Lethal injection. Or just simply drinking N by myself. But it will never happen.

Reactions: ShornSoloists
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
I have a fantasy of falling asleep and dying in a lover's arms after I inject dome lethal substance. (The lover would be in on the plan and would be okay with this).

It could only ever be fantasy though

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Black Sky and nightnightnitrite
electrojellysoup

electrojellysoup

Apr 19, 2021
My ideal way to die is to not have to die lmao, would rather have just not existed (although it'll all be the same in non existence when it comes lol)

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
To go sleep and never wake up. Not even knowing about it.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, AppelduVide and yive
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Why could it never happen?
Because I have no money to order N. And even if I did, it would never go through customs. There are very strict laws where I live. Doctors don't even prescribe benzos here, even getting antibiotics is a hassle too. And legal euthanasia is just a dream.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
My ideal way to CTB is any way where my survival instinct doesn't riddle me with panic and anxiety before or during

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Because I have no money to order N. And even if I did, it would never go through customs. There are very strict laws where I live. Doctors don't even prescribe benzos here, even getting antibiotics is a hassle too. And legal euthanasia is just a dream.
Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?
I don't feel comfortable to disclose my location just yet, I just joined this site. I live in EU. It's a very liberal country, but has very strict drug laws. You can go to jail just by smoking a joint of weed.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
I don't feel comfortable to disclose my location just yet, I just joined this site. I live in EU. It's a very liberal country, but has very strict drug laws. You can go to jail just by smoking a joint of weed.
I totally understand sorry for asking.
wow for smoking weed you can go to jail!

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I totally understand sorry for asking.
wow for smoking weed you can go to jail!
No worries.
And yes this is ridiculous. Especially since in the neighboring country weed is legal for medical purposes. So if you travel abroad and have a joint there and come back in 24 hours and the officers suspect something you can get arrested.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
No worries.
And yes this is ridiculous. Especially since in the neighboring country weed is legal for medical purposes. So if you travel abroad and have a joint there and come back in 24 hours and the officers suspect something you can get arrested.
Wow that sounds so strict! I am from the UK and i thought here was strict!

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
My ideal way to die is to not have to die lmao, would rather have just not existed (although it'll all be the same in non existence when it comes lol)
Thats so deep. I can wrap my head around your logic.

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
an overdose of N, while a kind loving person holds my hand. of course our Society would never permit that.

hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Let's assume that you have any substance and/or method of choice. No restrictions of any kind.

I'd choose a drug like N to pass peacefully. First I'd go on a walk in a secluded and scenic wooded area. I'd have headphones on playing my favorite music. Then I'd stop at some spot with a nice view. I'd have some drinks and vape while watching the sun slowly set. I'd get high and drunk to my satisfaction for the very last time. Then, as the sun is nearly done setting, I'd drink my poison of choice and die peacefully with my favorite music still playing in my ears.

In reality I have no means of accessing anything like N. I'll more than likely die scared, alone, and in some kind of physical pain. But I still like to picture myself dying peacefully.
Funny how that's my plan exactly (probably skipping the getting high part)

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I want N or SN, but the issue is that I may not able to donate my organs. So maybe guillotine? That's quick and least painless, or so I've heard.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Alone, in silence.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
if anything was possible then l'd like to go out by giving my life to another,in Reality it will be a 9mm bullet!

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I just want to pass away sleeping surrounded by nature.

I want to go deep in to the forest and either use carbon monoxide in a tent or take a massive overdose

Alternatively I want to drink a cup of tea that has been poisoned and hopefully collape.

I hate waking up in the mornings as i have nothing to look forward too.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I would like to die in nature, fast and peacefully, near the sea and se the sunset. But the method determines the choice of location. I plan to use R2D Rebreather II and maybee it will be awkward to carry it with me and if someone will see me, they will stop me, so I suppose it will be best to do it at home, alone. I do not think it is appropriate to take sleeping pills with the Rebreather, because it is important to be clear in the head so that the method will not fail.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
In a hospital where kind nurses take care of me for a couple of days and then give me a morphine overdose.

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
If I was in an alternative universe and the stars had aligned differently this is how I'd go.

I got through life a little easier, maybe even finished my college degree. After some job searching I find a position open as a trainee bosun. Off to sea I go with a skip and a smile. Spend some years training, sailing and living my best life at sea. Nothing standing between me and everything mother nature can do. Climb the ranks and eventually become the captain of a small vessel ferrying people to and fro. I'm maybe middle age as this point or maybe a little younger since its not like I want to experience 30 years of nursing homes and bingo.

We set sail, nothing out of the ordinary so far. The skies a little ominous but we're not expecting a turn on the weather so we set sail regardless. Halfway through our voyage the waves are suddenly wild, whipped up by high winds. We batter down the hatches and brace for the storm. The waves climb higher, flooding our lower deck but we sail on, desperate to reach shore. Shore isn't coming, we're sinking. People scramble for lifeboats but I, not willing to leave my ship and friend, refuse to leave. The lifeboats leave and rescue is far away. My last breath is in the only place I've found solace and happiness, I will be with my boat now and forever. The end.

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
We set sail, nothing out of the ordinary so far. The skies a little ominous but we're not expecting a turn on the weather so we set sail regardless. Halfway through our voyage the waves are suddenly wild, whipped up by high winds. We batter down the hatches and brace for the storm. The waves climb higher, flooding our lower deck but we sail on, desperate to reach shore. Shore isn't coming, we're sinking. People scramble for lifeboats but I, not willing to leave my ship and friend, refuse to leave. The lifeboats leave and rescue is far away. My last breath is in the only place I've found solace and happiness, I will be with my boat now and forever. The end.
This is brilliant. I always wanted to go sailing for rest of my life and one day I think I will try join a merchant ship crew. Travel and learn about seafare. Then get my own boat and sail aimlessly until it ends somehow. Maybe Somali pirates, sinking, stop at uninhabited island to explore or something unexpected at least ends it for me. What an adventure.

sacrificial lamb

sacrificial lamb

eldritch horror on his way home.
Apr 26, 2020
I'd love to celebrate my birthday with my family (which I haven't seen in a good while and don't have a great relationship with) and boyfriend and pretend like everything is okay for a day. Let them take care of me, have fun, cook together and go to my favorite jazz club.
Then I'd hug my dog, go to my room and take SN listening to the sounds of a night in May. No music, no distractions.