• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'll start. My day so far sucks. I had a dream about a few of my bullies from elementary school last night and I woke up in a suicidal mood this morning. I feel like everything is hopeless and that I should just ctb already. I feel like this community is the ones who truly understand me and I appreciate that :)

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'll start. My day so far sucks. I had a dream about a few of my bullies from elementary school last night and I woke up in a suicidal mood this morning. I feel like everything is hopeless and that I should just ctb already. I feel like this community is the ones who truly understand me and I appreciate that :)
@Squiddy
Sorry to hear that

I hate buillies they have ruined so many lives of people.
So many young people have committed suicide due to bullying, so many others have mental health issues due to bullying. I hate buillies

Remember dreams are not real and cannot hurt you. They are just our thoughts simulated.

Dont take seriously your dreams.

Remember tomorrow is a new day to start again.

What are you doing this week?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
@Squiddy
Sorry to hear that

I hate buillies they have ruined so many lives of people.
So many young people have committed suicide due to bullying, so many others have mental health issues due to bullying. I hate buillies

Remember dreams are not real and cannot hurt you. They are just our thoughts simulated.

Dont take seriously your dreams.

Remember tomorrow is a new day to start again.

What are you doing this week?
Thanks :) this week, I'm attending my PHP program (therapy) 5 days this week. I also feel in the mood to ctb because I somewhat feel like a failure (not currently in college, everyone else on my Facebook appearing to do better)

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Thanks :) this week, I'm attending my PHP program (therapy) 5 days this week. I also feel in the mood to ctb because I somewhat feel like a failure (not currently in college, everyone else on my Facebook appearing to do better)
I want to ctb too because i feel like a failure too .
Are you at college or do you work?
Here are some things that can help you for now.
-Keep up your program
- Avoid facebook for a while(lets try a month). Facebook is the devil.
Remember everyone is struggling in some way due to the covid 19 situation. Everyday people are losing jobs and we are walking in to worst recession ever .
People will not be open about thier struggles. You understand this
- What do you normally do?
What are your likes and interests.
Love
FireFox

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I want to ctb too because i feel like a failure too .
Are you at college or do you work?
Here are some things that can help you for now.
-Keep up your program
- Avoid facebook for a while(lets try a month). Facebook is the devil.
Remember everyone is struggling in some way due to the covid 19 situation. Everyday people are losing jobs and we are walking in to worst recession ever .
People will not be open about thier struggles. You understand this
- What do you normally do?
What are your likes and interests.
Love
FireFox
I'm currently on disability. Got my associate's in December, but still feel like a failure for some reason. I think I'm gonna try to find a programming class near me to keep me occupied after I finish the therapy program until I can get back into college. My therapist at the place I was at called Facebook the devil too lol. I'll try to spend less time on there. My likes are video games, anime, manga, cooking, sleep, hanging with friends etc

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Oh man I hate dreams like that! I frequently dream about my abusive ex and people who bullied me through my school years. Dreams can be so triggering I wish I never dreamed again. Sending you hugs.

My day was just another hopeless disappointing day where I question why I am still here...like why am I bothering if I just keep getting beaten down. I feel so hopeless none of my goals, or dreams will come true...then again that's pretty much every day for me...sad, and hopeless. I failed at everything I guess I'm paying for it.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Oh man I hate dreams like that! I frequently dream about my abusive ex and people who bullied me through my school years. Dreams can be so triggering I wish I never dreamed again. Sending you hugs.

My day was just another hopeless disappointing day where I question why I am still here...like why am I bothering if I just keep getting beaten down. I feel so hopeless none of my goals, or dreams will come true...then again that's pretty much every day for me...sad, and hopeless. I failed at everything I guess I'm paying for it.
I'm starting to also become hopeless that none of my dreams will come true. Just like my quote if you click on my name. And dreams do suck. My nurse practitioner in the program I was in diagnosed me with PTSD because of my past with bullies

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm starting to also become hopeless that none of my dreams will come true. Just like my quote if you click on my name. And dreams do suck. My nurse practitioner in the program I was in diagnosed me with PTSD because of my past with bullies
I'm diagnosed with PTSD too and the dreams only contribute to my suicidal thoughts. I desperately want to go to sleep at night and just shut my brain off with no memories but nope we can't even have that. I asked my psychiatrist and there is some med (I forget name) that might help with PTSD dreams but I'm afraid of side effects.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm diagnosed with PTSD too and the dreams only contribute to my suicidal thoughts. I desperately want to go to sleep at night and just shut my brain off with no memories but nope we can't even have that. I asked my psychiatrist and there is some med (I forget name) that might help with PTSD dreams but I'm afraid of side effects.
Mine put me on Prazosin for nightmares and it mostly helps, though some nights, I still get dreams :\

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Mine put me on Prazosin for nightmares and it mostly helps, though some nights, I still get dreams :\
Oh yes that's the med! Would you say you dream less often on it? Do you have any side effects that you know of? I might just get brave and ask next time I see psych and try it.

• Hugs
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Hectic.

Flew back into town to make it to a wedding. I had 15 minutes to get ready and an hr drive to get to the venue. Now I'm apparently early since everyone got the memo that it would be pushed back another hr, and I didn't.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Oh yes that's the med! Would you say you dream less often on it? Do you have any side effects that you know of? I might just get brave and ask next time I see psych and try it.
I think we all dream every night, it's just remembering. I find I remember my dreams less being on it. It made me a bit drowsy the first few days being on it, but it went away after

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I think we all dream every night, it's just remembering. I find I remember my dreams less being on it. It made me a bit drowsy the first few days being on it, but it went away after
Yes we do each night, sadly I think people with PTSD are more likely to remember them (my Dr mentioned something about that once). If I remember them less then that would certainly help. I think I'll mention it to psych next time...I have nothing to loose. If I could cut my remembering of dreams in half that would be nice.

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yes we do each night, sadly I think people with PTSD are more likely to remember them (my Dr mentioned something about that once). If I remember them less then that would certainly help. I think I'll mention it to psych next time...I have nothing to loose. If I could cut my remembering of dreams in half that would be nice.
Yeah go ahead. It could benefit you :)

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I popped into here hoping I had written something earlier.

disassociating. I can barely remember how today went. I went to the pharmacy. that was good. but I don't exactly remember anything else. I had to think hard to remember the pharmacy.

I'm sure I'll be more solid tomorrow, but for now I feel like I'm disappearing.