• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I often wonder what's wrong with me, why am I not the most intelligent why can't I do this and that but ;) most of the time I can't even get out of bed, I have found during brief periods when Antidepressants have worked I've been at the top almost laughing joking getting along with everyone, excelling at everything but it doesn't last.

what if I was happy 24/7 would I be a genius?

Did I become depressed because I was flawed from birth or did depression affect my chances from an early age?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
When focus narrows due to illness or other intrusion, attention is withdrawn from other realms and one can appear limited. The fact that you have experienced the wider world would indicate that you have the capacity.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think you're depressed (just like me) because you just don't understand the point of this existence.
Where did we really come from? What's the universe? Why is there something rather than nothing?

Well, at least my existential crisis is what's causing me lots of trouble.

Sure, I would be quite happier with more money, travelling all over the world, dating some girls, etc but...in the end, I would still ctb.

• Hugs
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
yeah but did depression create your situation or did you become depressed because of your situation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs