• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I only wish to permanently cease existing, death truly is the only peace and relief. Existence causes nothing but pain, there's no point to suffering in this hellish and meaningless existence. I've only ever found comfort in eternal nothingness, I wish for death which is like never waking again but I really wish I could erase my existence so it's like I've never existed at all, I'd see it as better that this existence is forgotten about.

To me having the ability to exist truly is the most hopeless, undesirable burden, I'd never wish to exist under any circumstances, rather I just wish for the absence of everything, I'd always prefer to be eternally unaware of the abomination that is existence, I have no interest in suffering and in existence there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer.

It's truly horrific the amount of harm existing causes, death truly is the only relief, I envy those who no longer exist, they are the only fortunate ones, it's a devastating tragedy how suicide isn't as straightforward as just choosing to never wake as all I wish for is to sleep eternally, ceasing to exist would solve everything for me, I only see non-existence as ideal as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, wsx-rt, thebelljarrr and 3 others
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Not having that choice at hand surely can be a torture

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry for the unbearable pain you are in every day for so long.
I hope you one day will be free of this suffering

Reactions: myusername890 and wsx-rt
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Can't agree more.

This place should be simple: you mean well, you enjoy yourself.

That is not reality. Existing on this weird ass planet is just pain. You live, you work, you get old and pain, and you die. And whatever random BS in between. Not worth it, even to many of those rich and well off.

Reactions: myusername890, thebelljarrr and pthnrdnojvsc
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
are you planning to end your suffering? I am curious because you post often and it is a lot of repetitive stuff. I am not talking shit, I am genuinely just curious as to what that does for you? Does it help you cope?

I agree with you that non existence is better and that procreation is wrong, no one can consent to being alive/existing.