• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
The psychosis I experience is insane, I dont want to live through it anymore. Also having a mental disability has ruined me. Life doesnt really seem good and I hate myself. I dont want to live very long as me but I was defective so I hope god lets me have an opportunity for another life as a regular person, but if not i understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful what you are going through, it's really cruel how people suffer in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway I hope that you find peace, I also find death to be comforting, in fact in my case it's the only comfort.

Reactions: myusername890
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
That must be dreadful what you are going through, it's really cruel how people suffer in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway I hope that you find peace, I also find death to be comforting, in fact in my case it's the only comfort.
My terrible life isnt no fault of my own, now i didnt say that. But it would have been a whole lot better without my mental disability thats for sure. Thanks and I get you about death being the only comfort. I just really hope i get another chance at life as a non-defective person.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but "whose" mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It's miserable if your mental health is shaken and prevents you from enjoying life. I personally think that in life we each have our own way of living and looking at the world, so who knows what is true and what is not... Rest and safety are important when you are mentally overworked, and also that you get good nutrition and substances useful for your health ( such as supplements). Routines and hobbies can also bring balance to life.