• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
What would happen if I mixed together my adhd meds, my cyproheptadine, and fluudrocortisone at 5 times my normal dose, and chased it down with bleach, shout, windex, and tide, 1 cup of each?

Just curious 👀🤭

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Who knows? Probably end up surviving and effing yourself up for the rest of life. These haphazard, shoot yourself in the foot - type methods rarely work. Personally, I wouldn't do it. I'd find another way with a better track record.

Reactions: Ash, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't do that, it sounds absolutely horrific.

There are plenty of quick peaceful methods in the megathreads index.

There are too many pro-death sadists here telling everyone they are trapped and suicide is impossible. This is a complete and utter lie to put people under duress and stressed.

Reactions: scarlet-pixie and Forveleth
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sounds like a non lethal agony cocktail. A very good chance you will endup messing your inside up. Check the PPHe for a proper peaceful death cocktail.

Reactions: Forveleth
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Sounds like a great way to make yourself very ill - possibly with long-lasting, even permanent damage - without any guarantee of death. Not recommended.