• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FallenGrace

FallenGrace

Sep 15, 2023
I've opened up to my mom about my sleeping problems and she plans to get me medication after speaking to the docter. I don't know how to make them give me something that will kill me because I don't think my symptoms call for meds that strong. i don't really know if it's even possible?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The new meds are not like the meds of old days gone by. They've reformulated them to make them safer. You'd have to take WAY more than you're ever going to get with a prescription, AND even if you managed to get your hands on the amount necessary, you'd never be able to take them all, and keep them down, before vomiting them up.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Yeah, from what I know this would be insanely impossible to do if they weren't paired with another medication. I've thought about it myself more times than I can count but from the things I've read you're more likely to survive than not.

Theres a medical website that uploads cases and I go there whenever I consider it, only able to find two successful cases and the rest of the articles were just discussing how they could make it more suicide proof (my specific medication)