LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I'm very desperate in way of ending my life (some people may have seen it in my recent previous posts)

How much blood should I lose to lose consciousness, and, finally die ?

I think in terms of methods, and of location for said method, I have access to a large forest. To a lof of unknow paths that I take quite frequently. I know that I can go far, far, far, ,far into that wild part of the forest, and, not be found by hikers, or, anyone like that. I wouls go there by bike, and, take my bike wit me into this wilderness, so that, no one will see it.

I could go there with scalpels, knifes, razor blades, sharp objects, anything like that, you name it.

I could, beforehand, get some deep knowledge of all the arteries in my body that I could cut through. I plan on marking my body beforehand, with little cross wherever I have to cut deep.

So let's say I cut as much arteries as I can, except around the neck, the brain, places like that, because I'm a coward who'se afraid of those places. I could also cut everywhere I can, I've cut through fat tissues before, I can do it again ; even to the fascia area. Maybe I could try to gut myself as well ? Open everywhere as deep as I can.

How much blood should I let out ? How long would it take for me to bleed out ? Lose consciousness ? And, ultimately, bleed out to death ?

Yes, I know it's an unreliable method, that there's a chance, a great chance of failing, and, failure, of being found, of not bleeding enough. But, if you can help me, give me some answers in any way, please do