• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
I was wondering does anybody work here and if they do, how have they planned to deal with the workplace? I've heard some people quitting their job before CTB, but I'm not sure if I could personally do that since it still would require some bullshitting or final good byes and so on which I prefer not to do. And I don't want to push myself into a situation where I feel I now have to off myself, but rather I want it to be as monday as possible.

On the other hand, I kinda feel guilty if I just ctb'd in the middle of everything and it messes up everything for a good while. Though I only feel like this because the workplace has treated me so well and they probably will be sad once I'm gone. But then again, the perks of killing yourself is that you don't have to deal with the mess once the shit hits the fan lol.

T

Tiburcio

As you said once you will be dead you won't feel guilty so who cares.

In my opinion, except if you are father or have pets, living for other persons is a waste of time.

And don't leave your work before ctbing because if you fail you will have been lost your job for nothing.

Reactions: Kira