• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

everyone_adores_you

everyone_adores_you

At least I do
Jun 19, 2023
Hi everyone,

Since I arrived in this world, I wasn't welcomed by my family since they all weren't very emotionnaly available, it led to intrusive feelings of loneliness.
So I tried therapy (5 years then and 2 years recently) but I can't help it : I feel desperately alone even with others.

I am so grateful to have a girlfriend since 6 years and I love her (long distance but we see each other each month), I can and I did talk to her and various close friends (even though nobody takes it seriously) about my chronic loneliness and I've tried everything they told me to make it better : Hanging out 2/3 times a week with friends, distracting myself any way I could, appreciate myself more...

But that still led me to try to CTB a loooot or times because that looks like the only cure for this chronic loneliness.

My last hope is this forum, I really need to know if someone is like me and if someone found something to get rid of this unbearable feeling and all the suicide thougts.
My damaged neck and my wrists thank you in advance.

everyone_adores_you

everyone_adores_you

At least I do
Jun 19, 2023
I'll be your buddy. I'm also very lonely. I have A Partner but no friends. My choice really.
Thank you, this website is truly full of heartwarming people.

What do you mean by "My choice" ?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

Since I arrived in this world, I wasn't welcomed by my family since they all weren't very emotionnaly available, it led to intrusive feelings of loneliness.
So I tried therapy (5 years then and 2 years recently) but I can't help it : I feel desperately alone even with others.

I am so grateful to have a girlfriend since 6 years and I love her (long distance but we see each other each month), I can and I did talk to her and various close friends (even though nobody takes it seriously) about my chronic loneliness and I've tried everything they told me to make it better : Hanging out 2/3 times a week with friends, distracting myself any way I could, appreciate myself more...

But that still led me to try to CTB a loooot or times because that looks like the only cure for this chronic loneliness.

My last hope is this forum, I really need to know if someone is like me and if someone found something to get rid of this unbearable feeling and all the suicide thougts.
My damaged neck and my wrists thank you in advance.
Two years today that my longtime girlfriend died, pervasive loneliness since then, unrelenting

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
You're not alone in being lonely I'm extremely lonely too and it's not my choice. Like you I was shoved into this world in an emotionally devoid way fatherless sexually abused by several men when I was just a 9 year old boy and now aged 46 I just want to die. I've had enough I've tried everything except "dead cert" ways to kill myself -- hanging jumping etc. been hospitalised through most of my adult life had 4 years of intensive daily therapy and it just didn't work... Well it did for a bit but I'm back to being my old routine internalised model of being used treated like shit and manipulated.
You're not alone there buddy

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I am so grateful to have a girlfriend since 6 years and I love her (long distance but we see each other each month)
I have similar feelings, but when my gf was still alive we lived together and it felt actually very good. Maybe that's something you can consider? Friends are nice, but they can't fill the void which a gf can fill (to my opinion). Men and women are attracted to each other generally speaking. It's the nature otherwise humans would be extinct.

Reactions: everyone_adores_you
everyone_adores_you

everyone_adores_you

At least I do
Jun 19, 2023
Thank you all for your kind responses. Strangely even though I failed to CTB (again...) inaminute's response gives me some hope for the future.