• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
I see many people with lack of access to the popular methods of ctb so I want to offer 'free' natural methods of ctb.

1) Water Hemlock Download 2
Closely related to poison hemlock (the plant that famously killed Socrates), water hemlock has been deemed "the most violently toxic plant in North America." A large wildflower in the carrot family, water hemlock resembles Queen Anne's lace and is sometimes confused with edible parsnips or celery. However, water hemlock is infused with deadly cicutoxin, especially in its roots, and will rapidly generate potentially fatal symptoms in anyone unlucky enough to eat it. Painful convulsions, abdominal cramps, nausea, and death are common, and those who survive are often afflicted with amnesia or lasting tremors.

Cicuta, commonly known as water hemlock, is a genus of four species of highly poisonous plants in the family Apiaceae. They are perennial herbaceousplants which grow up to 2.5 meters (8.2 ft) tall, having distinctive small green or white flowers arranged in an umbrella shape (umbel). Plants in this genus may also be referred to as cowbane or poison parsnip. Cicuta is native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere, mainly North America and Europe, typically growing in wet meadows, along streambanks and other wet and marshy areas. These plants bear a close resemblance to other members in the family Apiaceae and may be confused with a number of other edible and poisonous plants. The common name hemlock may also be confused with poison hemlock (Conium maculatum), or with the Hemlock tree.

Deadly Nightshade
Download 3
According to legend, Macbeth's soldiers poisoned the invading Danes with wine made from the sweet fruit of deadly nightshade. Indeed, it is the sweetness of the berries that often lures children and unwitting adults to consume this lethal plant. A native of wooded or waste areas in central and southern Eurasia, deadly nightshade has dull green leaves and shiny black berries about the size of cherries. Nightshade contains atropine and scopolamine in its stems, leaves, berries, and roots, and causes paralysis in the involuntary muscles of the body, including the heart. Even physical contact with the leaves may cause skin irritation.

Atropa belladonna, commonly known as belladonnaor deadly nightshade, is a perennial herbaceous plantin the nightshade family Solanaceae, which includes tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplant (aubergine). It is native to Europe, North Africa, and Western Asia. Its distribution extends from Great Britain in the west to western Ukraine and the Iranian province of Gilan in the east. It is also naturalised or introduced in some parts of Canada and the United States.
The foliage and berries are extremely toxic when ingested, containing tropane alkaloids.[1][2] These toxins include atropine, scopolamine and hyoscyamine, which cause delirium and hallucinations,[1][2][3] and are also used as pharmaceutical anticholinergics. These tropane alkaloids appear to be common in the family Solanaceae, as they are also present in plants of the genera Brugmansia, Datura and Hyoscyamus, of the same family but in different subfamilies and tribes than the nightshade.

Atropa belladonna has unpredictable effects.[1] The antidote for belladonna poisoning is physostigmineor pilocarpine, the same as for atropine.[4]

White Snakeroot
Download 4
An innocuous plant, white snakeroot was responsible for the death of Abraham Lincoln's mother, Nancy Hanks. White snakeroot is a North American herb with flat-topped clusters of small white flowers and contains a toxic alcohol known as trematol. Unlike those who have died from directly ingesting deadly plants, poor Nancy Hanks was poisoned by simply drinking the milk of a cow who had grazed on the plant. Indeed, both the meat and milk from poisoned livestock can pass the toxin to human consumers. Symptoms of "milk poisoning" include loss of appetite, nausea, weakness, abdominal discomfort, reddened tongue, abnormal acidity of the blood, and death. Luckily farmers are now aware of this life-threatening hazard and make efforts remove the plant from animal pastures.

Ageratina altissima, also known as white snakeroot,[2]richweed,[2] or white sanicle,[3] is a poisonous perennial herb in the family Asteraceae, native to eastern and central North America. An older binomial name for this species is Eupatorium rugosum, but the genus Eupatorium has undergone taxonomic revision by botanists, and a number of the species that were once included in it have been moved to other genera.
Plants are upright or sometimes ascending, growing to 1.5 metres (4.9 ft) tall, producing single or multi-stemmed clumps in mid to late summer and fall. The flowers are a clean white color and after blooming, small seeds with fluffy white tails are released to blow in the wind. They are found in woods and brush thickets where they bloom mid to late summer or fall. The species is adaptive to different growing conditions; it is found in woods and brush thickets and also in shady areas with open bare ground, and can be weedy in shady landscapes and hedgerows. There are two different varieties: Ageratina altissimavar. altissima and Ageratina altissima var. roanensis(Appalachian white snakeroot); they differ in the length of the flower phyllaries and shape of the apices.[4][5]
White snakeroot contains the toxin tremetol; when the plants are consumed by cattle, the meat and milk become contaminated with the toxin. When milk or meat containing the toxin is consumed, the poison is passed on to humans. If consumed in large enough quantities, it can cause tremetol poisoning in humans. The poisoning is also called milk sickness, as humans often ingested the toxin by drinking the milk of cows that had eaten snakeroot.[6]

Rosary Pea
Download 5
Also called jequirity beans, these piously-named seeds contain abrin, an extremely deadly ribosome-inhibiting protein. Rosary peas are native to tropical areas and are often used in jewelry and prayer rosaries. While the seeds are not poisonous if intact, seeds that are scratched, broken, or chewed can be lethal. It only takes 3 micrograms of abrin to kill an adult, less than the amount of poison in one seed, and it is said that numerous jewelry makers have been made ill or died after accidentally pricking their fingers while working with the seeds. Like ricin, abrin prevents protein synthesis within cells and can cause organ failure within four days.

Abrus precatorius, commonly known as jequirity bean or rosary pea, is a herbaceous flowering plant in the bean family Fabaceae. It is a slender, perennial climber with long, pinnate-leafleted leaves that twines around trees, shrubs, and hedges.
The toxin abrin is a dimer consisting of two proteinsubunits, termed A and B. The B chain facilitates abrin's entry into a cell by bonding to certain transport proteins on cell membranes, which then transport the toxin into the cell. Once inside the cell, the A chain prevents protein synthesis by inactivating the 26S subunit of the ribosome. One molecule of abrin will inactivate up to 1,500 ribosomes per second.

Symptoms are identical to those of ricin, except abrinis more toxic by almost two orders of magnitude; the fatal dose of abrin is approximately 1/75th that of the fatal dose of ricin (though the abrin in ingested seeds may be absorbed much more slowly than the ricin in Ricinus communis even if the seeds are chewed and the coat penetrated, allowing time for successful rescue efforts in at least some cases.[8]) Abrin has an LD50 of only 0.56 μg/kg in mice, and Kingsbury lists a toxic dose in humans at 0.00015% body weight, or approximately 0.1 mg for a 150 lb human.[9] Ingesting intact seeds may result in no clinical findings, as they can pass undigested through the gastrointestinal tract because of their hard shell.[10]

This plant is also poisonous to horses.[11]

Symptoms of poisoning include nausea, vomiting, convulsions, liver failure, and death, usually after several days.

Death Cap
Download 6
Perhaps the deadliest of all mushrooms, the death cap is found throughout Europe and closely resembles edible straw mushrooms and caesar's mushrooms. Its heat-stable amatoxins withstand cooking temperatures and quickly damage cells throughout the body. Within 6 to 12 hours after consumption, violent abdominal pain, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea appear, causing rapid loss of fluid from the tissues and intense thirst. Signs of severe involvement of the liver, kidneys, and central nervous system soon follow, including a decrease in urinary output and a lowering of blood sugar. This condition leads to coma and death in more than 50 percent of the incidents. Notable deaths include Pope Clement VII, who died of accidental death cap poisoning in 1534, and possibly Roman Emperor Claudius in 54 CE.

Amanita phalloides /æməˈnaɪtə fəˈlɔɪdiːz/, commonly known as the death cap, is a deadly poisonous basidiomycete fungus, one of many in the genus Amanita. Widely distributed across Europe, but now sprouting in other parts of the world, A. phalloidesforms ectomycorrhizas with various broadleaved trees. In some cases, the death cap has been introduced to new regions with the cultivation of non-native species of oak, chestnut, and pine. The large fruiting bodies (mushrooms) appear in summer and autumn; the caps are generally greenish in colour with a white stipe and gills. Cap colour is variable, including white forms (see Taxonomy below), and thus not a reliable identifier.
These toxic mushrooms resemble several edible species (most notably Caesar's mushroom and the straw mushroom) commonly consumed by humans, increasing the risk of accidental poisoning. Amatoxins, the class of toxins found in these mushrooms, are thermostable: they resist changes due to heat, so their toxic effects are not reduced by cooking.

A. phalloides is one of the most poisonous of all known mushrooms. It is estimated that as little as half a mushroom contains enough toxin to kill an adult human. It has been involved in the majority of human deaths from mushroom poisoning,[1] possibly including the deaths of Roman Emperor Claudius in AD 54 and Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI in 1740. It has been the subject of much research, and many of its biologically active agents have been isolated. The principal toxic constituent is α-amanitin, which damages the liver and kidneys, causing liver and kidney failure that can be fatal

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 5
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I was just reading some obscure article the other night about the Iroquois Indians and about their use of water hemlock to commit suicide.Sounded interesting and thought I might knew where to go find some.After I did a little more research,though I decided to stick with my own method.Doesnt sound like a good death to me...Interesting post,thanks.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Another one, datura, also called trumpet flowers, one of the deadliest plants. These were all over a Central American town I lived in...when I wasn't suicidal. :haha:

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Theres hundreds of deadly plants it just wouldnt let me have over 10k characters lol

No criticism here! Just contributing to the potential new megathread. :)

• Love
Reactions: HannahB
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
I hope nobody is desperate enough to go this route. With most of these you'll suffer excruciating pain and agony over several days before you (maybe) succumb to organ failure. Unless you're all alone in some remote area you will either be found or you'll call emergency services yourself because you can't take the pain anymore.

Please don't attempt this!

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I hope nobody is desperate enough to go this route. With most of these you'll suffer excruciating pain and agony over several days before you (maybe) succumb to organ failure. Unless you're all alone in some remote area you will either be found or you'll call emergency services yourself because you can't take the pain anymore.

I agree 100%! There are a vast amount plants that are poisonous if eaten. Some of these mentioned would cause absolutely excruciating amounts of pain and as a gardener/grower, I wouldn't advise using any of these methods. Yes, plant toxicity and lore is an interesting subject but I don't believe this method should be used to CTB when there are safer and less painful options available. Drinking a bottle of bleach might kill you too, but it would a truly horrible way to go and if you were to survive? Your life would be impacted massively. I don't think making this a sticky or megathread is a responsible thing to do in this forum.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

I agree 100%! There are a vast amount plants that are poisonous if eaten. Some of these mentioned would cause absolutely excruciating amounts of pain and as a gardener/grower, I wouldn't advise using any of these methods. Yes, plant toxicity and lore is an interesting subject but I don't believe this method should be used to CTB when there are safer and less painful options available. Drinking a bottle of bleach might kill you too, but it would a truly horrible way to go and if you were to survive? Your life would be impacted massively. I don't think making this a sticky or megathread is a responsible thing to do in this forum.

Respectfully, people are allowed to go with the option they think is best for them, SS is pro-choice. Personally, I respected the OP's intention to give other options to folks who were lacking in options. Would I want to do one of these methods? Maybe. If I were still in Central America, I would not be able to get a delivery of SN. I can't do partial hanging, I won't do full, so I would be researching the shit out of datura right now.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Respectfully, people are allowed to go with the option they think is best for them. Personally, I respected the OP's intention to give other options to folks who were lacking in options. Would I want to do one of these methods? Maybe. If I were still in Central America, I would not be able to get a delivery of SN. I can't do partial hanging, I won't do full, so I would be researching the shit out of datura right now.
To each their own. I am just pointing out that death from consuming a toxic plant material would *in my opinion* be the most painful way to die that's been mentioned in this forum.

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
It's important for people to have all the information so they can make informed decisions. Without discussions like this people would be ept to try one of these methods, without really understanding the consequences. After understanding the consequences a person is better able to make the right decision for themselves.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
To each their own. I am just pointing out that death from consuming a toxic plant material would *in my opinion* be the most painful way to die that's been mentioned in this forum.

Understood and respected. What I took issue with is the assertion that it is irresponsible to post these options on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: HannahB
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Respectfully, people are allowed to go with the option they think is best for them, SS is pro-choice. Personally, I respected the OP's intention to give other options to folks who were lacking in options. Would I want to do one of these methods? Maybe. If I were still in Central America, I would not be able to get a delivery of SN. I can't do partial hanging, I won't do full, so I would be researching the shit out of datura right now.

Of course everyone can choose whatever method they like. However, I can also choose to issue a warning about the potential consequences. This is no different than the (widely accepted) practice of discouraging members to OD on OTC meds such as acetaminophen/paracetamol. The risks are essentially the same: high chance of failure, excruciating pain and suffering, organ damage, and a slow death over several days. If that sounds like a good idea to someone, then I'm not stopping them.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Quite a few others here:

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@SinisterKid @Hasssssuùuu

Could this thread be linked in the resources sticky? I've already had reason to refer someone to it. I think it's a valuable resource for some additional viable methods.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I appreciate the information but also feel it's rather reckless to call this data a "method megathread" without clearer information about necessary dosages, mechanisms, pain levels, duration and reliability.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Sure, let's make this a sticky in the resource section. I would also like to see the following megathreads:

- "Setting yourself on fire with hairspray and a lighter."
- "Ramming an icepick through your eye socket to give yourself a lobotomy"
- "How to kill yourself by climbing into the lion enclosure at the zoo."
- "Best active volcanoes to jump into."

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
The Alnwick Garden is a poisonous garden with deadly plants established by royals...
Sure, let's make this a sticky in the resource section. I would also like to see the following megathreads:

Are plants to cheap to ctb for you? People did it this way for thousands of years, also cyankali can come from plants, heroin from poppies, belladonna, etc.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

1. "Setting yourself on fire with hairspray and a lighter."
2. "Ramming an icepick through your eye socket to give yourself a lobotomy"
3. "How to kill yourself by climbing into the lion enclosure at the zoo."
4. "Best active volcanoes to jump into."

I changed the bullets in the quote to numbers for easier reference.

1. Resource: Fire thread

2. Not a resource for a suicide forum

3. Resource: Predatory animals thread

4. Resource: Volcanoes thread

I don't like gunshots to the head or decapitation, but I'm not going to deny others access to information about the methods just because I have a visceral response to them. And using them causes no direct harm to others.

I'm pro-choice, not pro-my approval.

Hecatewashere

Hecatewashere

Feb 7, 2020
Interesting to read, and thank you for sharing...but these methods will cause way to much pain.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
The Alnwick Garden is a poisonous garden with deadly plants established by royals...

Are plants to cheap to ctb for you? People did it this way for thousands of years, also cyankali can come from plants, heroin from poppies, belladonna, etc.

Too cheap? No, but too unreliable and likely to cause extended suffering.
Rope is cheap and easily accessible.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020

LOL:pfff: Not to get get off topic of this thread,but I really like that thought of diving into an active volcano..I wish I had money to travel.Blow all I have in Hawaii,meditate/reflect on my life one last time under a beautiful waterfall,then fling myself off the rim into mother earths cauldron of oblivion.Such a stimulating fantasy.(Havent had one of those in awhile):wink:I wonder how close they let you get to the crater?

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
I don't like gunshots to the head or decapitation, but I'm not going to deny others access to information about the methods just because I have a visceral response to them. And using them causes no direct harm to others.

I'm pro-choice, not pro-my approval.

I'm pro-choice. I don't believe in denying people access to information, but I think it's irresponsible to basically endorse/promote an ineffective, agonizing or dangerous method by listing it under the resource section. It does this forum a huge disservice.

To illustrate my concern, how's this for a headline:

"Man on dialysis while awaiting kidney transplant after ingesting poisonous mushroom recommended by suicide website."

"Woman kills boyfriend and gouges own eyes out due to hallucinations caused by ingesting poisonous plant. Blames suicide website that listed it in resource section."

Reactions: Emily_Numb and nbn