• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bells

Bells

Formerly known as TheVampireQueen.
Oct 15, 2023
These are not my actual plans for catching the bus (at least yet), its just something I'm wondering.

First I was thinking if Amanita Muscaria aka Fly Agaric would be enough to CTB but that doesn't seem likely as they are not potent enough (although I'm interested in using them recreationally as it is legal where I live). Then I started to wonder about other Amanita variants such as Amanita Virosa (aka destroying angel). Virosa is actually 100% deadly but I've heard that the death it causes is very painful and takes a pretty long time (+24hours). Virosa contains the highly toxic amatoxins, as well as phallotoxins that causes organ failures (such as the kidneys) and can even lead to death.

I'm wondering if there is a way to make yourself unconscious with drugs or other substances so the poison would do it's job while you are not awake. One thing about this method is a big plus; and it's the fact that Amanita Virosa and other poisonous/toxic mushrooms are very common in the place I live in and easy to find (I live in Europe). But that is probably the biggest pro there is to this method since I think there are other more reliably methods.

Avirosa L
(Picture of Amanita Virosa).

Reactions: LittleCupcake
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
10mg of Benzo will knock you out for a while. natural poisons are going to be uncomfortable and can cause hallucinations or confusion, not that great.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable choosing a method with less data and less known success cases. I would much rather go with a method that proved to be effective and somewhat peaceful.