• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm pro-choice. I don't believe in denying people access to information, but I think it's irresponsible to basically endorse/promote an ineffective, agonizing or dangerous method by listing it under the resource section. It does this forum a huge disservice.

To illustrate my concern, how's this for a headline:

"Man on dialysis while awaiting kidney transplant after ingesting poisonous mushroom recommended by suicide website."

"Woman kills boyfriend and gouges own eyes out due to hallucinations caused by ingesting poisonous plant. Blames suicide website that listed it in resource section."

SN can be agonizing, ineffective and dangerous. So can hanging. Is it irresponsible to endorse and promote them as well?

There are plenty of headlines about dying from and surviving these methods. And headlines about people who ctb'd with SN because they got help from this website.

If you wish to present more arguments, I look forward to respectfully engaging with them as well. I don't have a vendetta against you. Whenever I am convinced I am in error, I admit it. I have done so publicly many times.

Edit: People are responsible for researching their chosen methods. Anyone who blindly takes one of these plant medicines without researching it is at fault for not knowing about deleterious effects such as hallucinations.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I think a lot more information and warnings needs to be included in a thread like this before it's considered as a viable resource. It's a good start. Of course, it's just my opinion, but I think it's too incomplete as is.

Harm reduction is important, and I think it's good that a person knows exactly what they're getting themselves into with every method, the good and the bad. That's the only way to make a truly informed choice.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Look, you asked the mods to move this thread to the resource section because you "already had to direct someone here".

Turns out the person you sent here was someone who had already failed a previous suicide attempt and was hospitalized for a week. Linking to this thread without comment (like you did) is almost like telling them that ingesting poisonous plants is a good method to successfully ctb. Realistically, it isn't. Why steer a vulnerable person towards something utterly foolish? They can use the search function here or use a regular search engine if they're so inclined. Endorsing it is reckless.

Reactions: itachi of death
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I think a lot more information and warnings needs to be included in a thread like this before it's considered as a viable resource. It's a good start. Of course, it's just my opinion, but I think it's too incomplete as is.

Harm reduction is important, and I think it's good that a person knows exactly what they're getting themselves into with every method, the good and the bad. That's the only way to make a truly informed choice.

I am leaning toward agreement with this.

I like that the plants are listed. I would say that each needs a correlating respected resource to list its effects.

And a warning that folks are responsible for doing their own research.

I also like that such a list presents free and potentially local alternatives when one has absolutely no other recourse to buy and/or conceal even the most basic ctb supplies, and doesn't want to resort to potentially harming others with a public death.

Reactions: k75
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Also important is to find our what antagonists several plants have, there are interactions between barbiturates, tranquilizers, and bloodpressure medication with plants (I don't exactly remember which), but every plant which is considered has to be researched 1. if it is used in medicine, too (there might be information about antagonists or increasing substances in effects) 2. e.g. tranquilizers that are used (mentioned side effects with substances)

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Forgive me for copying my post from other threads in here, but it is important to me, that people stop contemplating these methods, as most people have no clue what they are talking about. This is for educational purposes and I hate to see people suffering even more. (Except if you are a masochist and you want to make yourself suffer more than ever before).

!!! Never ever try to kill yourself with any natural poison or venom, although it might be the end, which you so desire, but it will be the most horrific thing you will have to endure !!!

If you really wish to go for soft methods (hard methods: hanging, jumping, suicide by train or gun...) then try to go for natural toxins at least, like H2S! Or travel to Australia and get f*kd by a box jellyfish, preferably Chironex fleckeri ! Its venom is probably one of the fastest acting venom on this planet and can kill you, if untreated, within 5-20 mins. It will also hurt like hell but all other poisons and venoms will usually let you suffer for ~ 6 - 24 hours.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
it is important to me, that people stop contemplating these methods....I hate to see people suffering even more.

Your feelings, opinions and thoughts are in your yard. No one is obligated to grow them in their own yards.

!!! Never ever try to kill yourself with any natural poison or venom, although it might be the end, which you so desire, but it will be the most horrific thing you will have to endure !!!

If you really wish to go for soft methods...travel to Australia and get f*kd by a box jellyfish, preferably Chironex fleckeri ! Its venom is probably one of the fastest acting venom on this planet and can kill you, if untreated, within 5-20 mins. It will also hurt like hell but all other poisons and venoms will usually let you suffer for ~ 6 - 24 hours.

But you commanded "never ever." Do you mean never ever except for that one time you personally approve of?

No one made you sovereign over others' deaths or lives except you. I don't live in the world where you rule. I'm not your personal action figure to make you happy or sad, love or hate, approve or disapprove of, or act to serve what you want.

But I could be wrong. I could indeed exist only in your world and don't know it, so just in case you are indeed sovereign over me, I will PM you my reasons for ctb'ing to see if they fit your criteria for acceptability. I will move forward only at your command, and if so commanded, with the method you deem appropriate for me so that you will not hate it, because I know it matters to you, and that's way more important than what matters to me. Checking prices for travel to Australia now in anticipation of a potential command. Gotta keep the potential sovereign happy.

Yup, that was sarcasm. It's a defense I sometimes use to make my boundaries and autonomy visible when someone is other-controlling and attempts to run right over them as if they don't exist.

• Love
Reactions: Aloken
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Your feelings, opinions and thoughts are in your yard. No one is obligated to grow them in their own yards.

But you commanded "never ever." Do you mean never ever except for that one time you personally approve of?

No one made you sovereign over others' deaths or lives except you. I don't live in the world where you rule. I'm not your personal action figure to make you happy or sad, love or hate, approve or disapprove of, or act to serve what you want.

But I could be wrong. I could indeed exist only in your world and don't know it, so just in case you are indeed sovereign over me, I will PM you my reasons for ctb'ing to see if they fit your criteria for acceptability. I will move forward only at your command, and if so commanded, with the method you deem appropriate for me so that you will not hate it, because I know it matters to you, and that's way more important than what matters to me. Checking prices for travel to Australia now in anticipation of a potential command. Gotta keep the potential sovereign happy.

Yup, that was sarcasm. It's a defense I sometimes use to make my boundaries and autonomy visible when someone is other-controlling and attempts to run right over them as if they don't exist.

You lash out harder than a trapped cat, haha. Sorry, but there ain't much to respond to your wanderings. Not my problem that you lack any self-determination. Maybe try and spend less time on SS, seems like you seriously need it. Talk less, act more.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Not my problem that you lack any self-determination. Maybe try and spend less time on SS, seems like you seriously need it. Talk less, act more.

Will be sure to report the encouragement to ctb.

Take care.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019

Not every post is a personal attack on your autonomy.

Not everyone here is a linguist with multiple degrees. Some of us just speak from the heart. I'm sorry that's not compatible with your perfectly manicured "yard".

Last edited:
Reactions: any%
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Will be sure to report the encouragement to ctb.

Take care.

Just keep spinning words around and see where it takes you. Make sure to report anything you like, I will make sure to stay my ground. There was no specific encouragement to kill yourself at all, you just chose to construe it like that. Even though I am suicidal I am always rooting for life, that is why I am not dead yet and neither have I nor will I ever push someone to kill themselves, quite the opposite actually.

Edit: Ignored, do not waste your time. The world certainly does not need more spreading of negativity.
Not every post is a personal attack on your autonomy.

Not everyone here is a linguist with multiple degrees. Some of us just speak from the heart. I'm sorry that's not compatible with your perfectly manicured "yard".

Thanks for the back-up I suppose. You are right, some of us, including me, often do speak simply from the heart!

Last edited:
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
DATORA wont kill you.its ony psycho plant.
DAETH CAP kill.in much pain.after days.
DIGITALIS - its an heart problam.not death.

be carefull do alot of research.

in general - i dont touch mushroomes because its very painful very not nice and long death.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
DATORA wont kill you.its ony psycho plant.
DAETH CAP kill.in much pain.after days.
DIGITALIS - its an heart problam.not death.

be carefull do alot of research.

Respectfully, a Google search of datura reveals how many seeds result in death. A search also reveals how much digitalis is fatal. I did not search death cap, but without a source to say for certain that it is only fatal after days, I am for now skeptical of the claim.

Reactions: transientflesh127
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Digoxin is from the foxglove plant. Needing digoxin for DDMP.
Good thread

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
it says 3 hours to death.(with some pain).

mushrooms as i know its fatal in pain.
After ingesting death cap mushrooms within 6-12 hours, symptoms like stomach pains, nausea, dehydration, vomiting and diarrhea will occur.

DATORA- ricin in wiki says:
Because the symptoms are caused by failure to make protein, they may take anywhere from hours to days to appear, depending on the route of exposure and the dose. When ingested, gastrointestinal symptoms can manifest within 6 hours; these symptoms do not always become apparent. Within 2 to 5 days of exposure to ricin, effects of ricin on the central nervous system, adrenal glands, kidneys, and liver appear.[30]

so for sure you know not to use datora.

digoxin use as heart medicine for years.if OD its fatal aprently.

symptomatic

symptomatic

eli, eli, lama sabachthani?
Feb 23, 2020
i have abrus/rosary peas as a last resort. it's like plan c though, right before throwing myself off a bridge (i hate the water). . i've read most of what little reports there are on abrin poisoning and yeah, not smooth by any means. consists of mostly sh—ting blood for hours. not my ideal way to go. but effective. and it's a weird comfort to have an escape route, should i need one.

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
Would be possible to find a plant who causes kinda painless dead? I think I've read about one which causes a heart attack and is difficult to trace in an autopsy... That would be perfect. As painlessI and quick as possible but not looking like a suicide

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Would be possible to find a plant who causes kinda painless dead? I think I've read about one which causes a heart attack and is difficult to trace in an autopsy... That would be perfect. As painlessI and quick as possible but not looking like a suicide
Sorry, but there is no such plant that matches all 3 criteria of yours. EDIT: Also suicide by plant is never painless nor quick. No known venom on this earth either. There are quick ones, but pretty painful. Plants are the worst, because they take usually hours and are real torture. Some mushrooms even take days to slowly kill you. Painless and quick is only achieved by hard methods like jumping, suicide by train, breaking your neck or half-synthetic or synthetic substances like N or diacetylmorphine.

Last edited:
H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
Sorry, but there is no such plant that matches all 3 criteria of yours. EDIT: Also suicide by plant is never painless nor quick. No known venom on this earth either. There are quick ones, but pretty painful. Plants are the worst, because they take usually hours and are real torture. Some mushrooms even take days to slowly kill you. Painless and quick is only achieved by hard methods like jumping, suicide by train, breaking your neck or half-synthetic or synthetic substances like N or diacetylmorphine.

Thank you. I needed to ask. I can't find my method and this is destroying me, but I keep trying. Anyway, I'm getting so desperate that I'll end up ctb in a way I don't want to, like jumping, because there's no way to stop this pain.
Thank you, plants are out of the odds now

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
I found this list on poison page
ALMOST none of them fatal only damage

POISONOUS PLANTS Autumn crocus, Colchicum autumnale Azalea, rhododendron Rhododendron Caladium Caladium Castor bean Ricinis communis Daffodil Narcissus Deadly nightshade Atropa belladonna Dumbcane Dieffenbachia Elephant ear Colocasia esculenta Foxglove Digitalis purpurea Fruit pits, seeds, and leaves Holly Ilex Iris Iris Jack-in-the-pulpit Arisaema triphyllum Jerusalem cherry Solanum pseudocapsicum Jimson weed Datura stramonium Lantana Lantana camara Lily-of-the-valley Convallaria majalis Mayapple Podophyllum peltatum Mistletoe Viscum album Monkshood Aconitum napellus, other Aconitum spp. Morning glory Ipomoea Mountain laurel Kalmia latifolia Nightshade Solanum spp. Oleander Nerium oleander Peace lily Spathiphyllum Pennyroyal Mentha pulegium Philodendron Philodendron Poison hemlock Conium maculatum Poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac Toxicodendron spp. Pokeweed Phytolacca americana Pothos Epipremnum aureum Rhubarb (leaves) Rheum spp. Rosary pea Abrus precatorius Water hemlock Cicuta maculata Yew Taxus

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I found this list on poison page
ALMOST none of them fatal only damage

POISONOUS PLANTS Autumn crocus, Colchicum autumnale Azalea, rhododendron Rhododendron Caladium Caladium Castor bean Ricinis communis Daffodil Narcissus Deadly nightshade Atropa belladonna Dumbcane Dieffenbachia Elephant ear Colocasia esculenta Foxglove Digitalis purpurea Fruit pits, seeds, and leaves Holly Ilex Iris Iris Jack-in-the-pulpit Arisaema triphyllum Jerusalem cherry Solanum pseudocapsicum Jimson weed Datura stramonium Lantana Lantana camara Lily-of-the-valley Convallaria majalis Mayapple Podophyllum peltatum Mistletoe Viscum album Monkshood Aconitum napellus, other Aconitum spp. Morning glory Ipomoea Mountain laurel Kalmia latifolia Nightshade Solanum spp. Oleander Nerium oleander Peace lily Spathiphyllum Pennyroyal Mentha pulegium Philodendron Philodendron Poison hemlock Conium maculatum Poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac Toxicodendron spp. Pokeweed Phytolacca americana Pothos Epipremnum aureum Rhubarb (leaves) Rheum spp. Rosary pea Abrus precatorius Water hemlock Cicuta maculata Yew Taxus

In comments above, you claimed some plants were not deadly, then when questioned about it, you researched and said they were.

Now you've made a list of plants with no source, only that you found them on a poison page, and made an unsubstantiated claim that almost none of them are fatal. Respectfully, says who?

I don't see how these posts serve the community by adding anything of value to this thread, such as information resources, medical reports of attempts with successes or failures, etc.

Reactions: Soul
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I remember spending hours in the local graveyard,trying to identify a yew tree Googling images repeatedly,but I was in such a state...Filled two plastic lunch boxes with what I'd decided were yew leaves in the end.
Didn't use them. Severed my brachial artery in the end,having tried just about every method..
When I was released from the psych ward,there they were,festering in my lounge,surrounded by a plethora of other suicide paraphernalia.
So,yeah.

Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, having some deathcap mushrooms after downing SN seems like almost a guaranteed method.

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Thank you so much. This thread needs a sticky.

B

bane_berry

May 3, 2023
Hello,
I understand that this thread is already a few years old but it might help me.
I currently live in the UK and have noticed that Hemlock is easily available.
After checking out other plants, I think it's the only one that I can find.
I also understand that poisonous plants aren't at all recommended but I don't think I can get other poisons easily.
Also, I could probably take a lot of mirtazapine when I take hemlock to knock me out. I have it for my depression but at limited quantity for now.
This will be my 2nd attempt and I just want to make sure.
I was using google to identify the plant but I'm still unsure. Sometimes, google sees it as hemlock, sometimes 'pesky hemlock' that isn't poisonous.
So, I'm hoping if I could post pics of what I've found and let anyone have a look to confirm.
Hello,
I understand that this thread is already a few years old but it might help me.
I currently live in the UK and have noticed that Hemlock is easily available.
After checking out other plants, I think it's the only one that I can find.
I also understand that poisonous plants aren't at all recommended but I don't think I can get other poisons easily.
Also, I could probably take a lot of mirtazapine when I take hemlock to knock me out. I have it for my depression but at limited quantity for now.
This will be my 2nd attempt and I just want to make sure.
I was using google to identify the plant but I'm still unsure. Sometimes, google sees it as hemlock, sometimes 'pesky hemlock' that isn't poisonous.
So, I'm hoping if I could post pics of what I've found and let anyone have a look to confirm.
Or maybe someone else have tips in easily identifying the plant

Thank you

B

bane_berry

May 3, 2023
It seems I might also be able to get some monkshood/wolfsbane instead of hemlock.
I'm wondering which one has the fastest effect.
Can anyone advise? Any horticulturists or plant experts here?

Also, I'm not in a hurry, so I can prepare the plants if need be.

Thank you.