• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
A few inches or centimeters different. Maybe if the wind wouldn't have changed. If Trump did not turn his head. Complete world history from now on would have been a different one. We cannot say for sure and probably never will. Maybe J.D. Vance or MTG would have replaced him and destroyed Biden. We don't know about it. I think if Trump was killed there could have been a more radical person to replace him.

Maybe I am only thinking like that because everyone thinks now that Trump is unbeatable. Who knows maybe Biden gets killed now and is replaced by Gavin Newsome. Maybe some democrats are hoping for that now. Lol.

I thought so much about it today. And the gut instinct says the race is over. It cannot change. My rational me says me: Everyone thought DeSantis would destroy Trump. The whole media could not stop talking about it. What happened!? Barely anyone predicted Trump's win 2016. Maybe it goes in the different direction now.
The race is not over yet. This day proves one moment in present time can change history. And there are 4 months left. If US politics resembles Game of Thrones there is a high potential for some drama. Seemingly we live in this universe and time line now.